Unwanted truth

Unwanted truth

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The infinity Clockworks ~Strike Faster Than The Sun's Light!~

Arc 2: Unwanted Truth

"Child of Time...you are mistaken" I heard Noelle's name once again, telling me that I made a mistake. What was the 

mistake that I made? 
"Noelle... What did I do wrong?" I faced Noelle and asked her what I was missing. 
"You gave the Identity Bracelet to the wrong person..."
"I gave it to Kaname-san, just like you asked me to do"
"I did...but you gave it to the wrong person"
"I gave it to Kaname-san..." At that moment, a doubt appeared in my head. 
"Don't tell me the Kaname-san I know is an imposter?"
"I wish that you help Akashina... Child of Time" 
"If the Kaname-san I know is fake...where is the real one?" I asked her and she replied by shaking her head left to right. 
"You can find him...only you can" She then disappeared. 

I was once again inside my room, alone. I felt betrayed but at the same time, I couldn't let go of my trust to Kaname-san. I just couldn't think of a good reason why Kaname-san would be an imposter. I was desperate for an answer but I could not find a convincing answer. At that moment, I found an easy way to answer my question. It wasn't my own thought... it was 

from a different version of myself. 
"I want to meet Kaname-san" I said what I wanted out loud and I was transported to a completely different place. It was pitch black, I could not see anything. I looked at my left and right but but saw nothing. When my eyes got used to the darkness, I saw a green gleam in the corner of eye. When I turned around, I saw a giant glass capsule. The capsule was surrounded by different types of machinery that I had no idea how to use. I was focused on the foreign machinery I wasn't used to that I didn't notice what was inside the capsule. When I finally focused what was inside the capsule, I covered my mouth with my left hand. My whole body was trembling... I felt like I was about to throw up....


----------------------------------------------------------------------

"You again?" Kaname looked behind him and saw Akashic Record standing a few feet away from him. Her white absurdly long hair caught Kaname's eye. Her expression was exactly the same as last time, stone cold and her golden eye looked straight at Kaname's amber eyes. 
"Why me? There are a lot of people to appear in front but why me?" Kaname didn't have his usual arrogant but instead he has a really sorrowful expression. 
"You are well aware of why I appeared, Player... no, Irregular" Akashic Record furrowed her brows as she kept her eye contact with Kaname. 
"hmph...I started to realize it for a while now but I can't remember" Kaname pressed his lips together. 
"Kurogane Kaname is a diligent and nice boy, unlike you who is a complete opposite. He is a "Noble" and you are an "Outsider"...Outcast" Akashic Record laughed through her nose.

Kaname's eyes spread open in shock after hearing what Akashic Record. His body was shaking from shock and fear. 
"Then the memories I have are forged? That is impossible... The years I spent with those three are also fake? Those are not fake, they are real!?" Kaname clenched his teeth. 
"Then answer me, Can you tell me their names?" Akashic Record asked Kaname a very bizzare question. 
"That's easy... Ri...eh? Noe...why?" No matter how hard Kaname tried to remember their names, he couldn't remember. 
"Irregular, you are the beggining of the change"

"Shut up"

"My words are absolute"

"There are no absolute"

"I am here, an absolute"

"Let's test it then"

Kaname clenched his fists and prepared to attack Akashic Record, the creator of the RPG World. However, before Kaname could attack, the entrance of his room was exploded by something. While Kaname was distracted by the explosion in his room, Akashic Record disappeared. 
"Who's there?" Kaname raised his guard. 
"It's me Naru, Kaname" When the smoke started to dissipate and Naru was visible. Her spiky hair was flaling because of the broken window behind her. Her black and white T-shirt stood out. 
"Why are you here?" 
"I feel sorry but...I am here to kill you" 

"Why?"Kaname asked as he held up his head. Slowly, Kaname remembered a portion of his original past. 

"Shigure, I am here to kill you" It was a very familiar voice. 


"History will repeat itself." Kaname lowered his arms and calmed down his posture. His sorrowful expression was replaced by a calm and stoic expression. In only a few second, Kaname's atmosphere completely changed. 
"(I once met a boy named Kurogane Kaname, a pure and nice kid who holds an immense power. Excellent at Spell Casting and a genius. Our fate never even got close... that was what I thought.)" 
"Naru, Can you see people's life" Kaname calmly talked to Naru who was standing near the broken door frame. 
"I don't" Naru answered
"...We are about to start a fight so this is the last question: Do you think an interest can changed the way of this fight?"
"I don't think so"
"I see... by the way, I am not interested on dying" Kaname raised his right hand right at his eye level and spread it open. Suddenly a tiny wisp of light appeared floating on top of Kaname's palm. He then grasped the wisp of light. Suddenly, rays of light escaped through the crevices of his hand. 

"Prepare yourself"

To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I knew this would happen... Hopefully their fighting will come to have meaning soon enough.

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
1 Review
Added on December 10, 2015
Last Updated on December 14, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing