Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
The 15th Sun

The 15th Sun

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The infinity Clockworks ~Strike Faster Than The Sun's Light!~

Arc 2: Unwanted Truth

The light that was coming from Kaname's right hand slowly became dim as Kaname opened his hand revealing a black M1911 Pistol with a dark brown grip. Kaname pointed the pistol at Naru who was carrying an open scroll with one hand, letting the end of the scroll rest on the carpeted metal stud floor of Kaname's room. 
Do you think a gun can stop me?」 Naru arrogantly replied to Kaname. 
Let's give it a try then」 Kaname pulled the trigger and a silver bullet came out of the barrel. Naru touched the picture of a swallow she drew with an intent of making it come out of the scroll but she was too late. Before the bullet reaches her face, an extremely bright light was emitted from the bullet. Out of reflex, Naru covered her face with her arms and dropped her scroll. 

While Naru was distracted by the blinding light, she heard a gunshot and the sound of a glass being shattered. When the light dissipated, Naru opened her eyes and saw that the window of Kaname's room across her was broken. 
tsk! He ran!」 Naru kneeled down and grabbed her scroll with her right hand. When she stood up once again someone grabbed her left arm and forcefully pushed it behind her back. Her left arm was being slowly bend to a way it shouldn't bend and an extremely hot was pushed against her back. 
(it's a gun?)」 A drop of sweat flowed down on Naru's left cheek as she desperately tried to look behind her without trying to turn her head. 
Who is the mastermind? Where are they?」 A calm and cold voice was whispered on Naru's left ear. 
...」 Naru kept quiet and pressed her lips together. 
Hmph...no answer. I'll ask once again, Who is the mastermind? Where are they?」Kaname started to put more pressure on Naru's elbow joint. 

As a defence, Naru decided to summon another one of her animal drawings. The picture of a dragon started to come out of the sroll but before 10% of it's body was out, Kaname rested the pistol on top of Naru's left shoulder and fired a bullet which went inside the tip of the tail of the dragon. The moment the bullet hit the dragon, it exploded and covered Naru with black ink which immediately dissipated. A sharp and high note sound echoed in Naru's ears making her shake uncontrollably. 
I hate Outcast...you murderers shouldn't exist!」 She clenched her teeth, showing her pearl white teeth and yelled to the top of her lungs.
In my whole life, I haven't taken a single life」 
Liar... you guys are all the same...
It's Rokka isn't it?」 Kaname whispered on Naru's left ear. Upon hearing what Kaname said, Naru's body twitched for a moment and sweat started to flow out of her head, indicating that what Kaname said was true. 
I see (I just said a name out loud and I got it right...)」Kaname pulled the trigger and shot Naru in the back. Naru fell down face first on the carpet. 
Do not worry, it's a tranquilizer bullet... you will wake up after several minutes」Kaname then ran through the hallway and started his hunt for Rokka.

------------------------------------------------------------

While Kaname was running through the Hallway an explosion occured a couple of floors below him which caused the entire Frenteria to shake like an earthquake had hit it. 
What...is this a part of Rokka's plan?」 Kaname paused and waited for the shaking to stop so that he could resume running without falling over. While Kaname was waiting for the shaking to be over, he looked out through the window on his right and saw a giant ball of fire floating a few meters above a small rock hill that was a couple of kilometers away from Frenteria. 
The Sun.... It is not important now since the barrier around that Sun is keeping Frenteria safe... the problem right now is Rokka

Emergency: An accident have occured, please evacuate to the nearest Transport Gate to evacuate to Suzuran's Dimension. I repeat....」 An emergency announcement was heard throughout the Frenteria. 
This is a good timing」 Kaname resumed running, ignoring the immense vibration of the Frenteria. There were series of doors on kaname's left and a serie sof windows in his left. Kaname kept his pace until one of the doors exploded causing Kaname to immediately stop. 
Who's there?」 Kaname kept his calm posture without raising his guard up. 
I found ya, kid」 A lady with a long silver hair emerged from the smoke. She was wearing a black leather vest that fits her perfectly, the curves of her body was completely visible because of the skin tight vest she was wearing. Her denim short shorts showcased her smooth legs. An absurdly long katana was resting horizontaly on her pelvis and she was leaning her left hand on the hilt. 
I was told to kill ya, kid so I will do that」 She arrogantly smiled at Kaname to intimidate Kaname but his calm expression didn't change one bit. 
Haaa....Another 'Puppet'....it's troublesome to deal people like you」 Kaname pointed his gun at the lady. 
Entertain me, kid!」 The lady charged at Kaname. 
I don't want to...

To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

118 Views
Added on December 20, 2015
Last Updated on December 20, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing