Noelle

Noelle

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~Strike! Faster Than The Sun's Light~

Arc 1: Master and Apprentice

「With this Ghost in my hands, I could have every mana that ever existed in this world!」I saw a man wearing a trench coat and behind him was a gigantic bird cage. Inside the bird cage was a woman with a long translucent silver hair with golden colored eyes. Her eyes looked like she wasn't focusing on anything, just looking straight up at the dark gray sky. 
「Shut up」Kaname-san was a couple of feet across the man in a trench coat. The glowing cube was still hovering above Kaname-san's palm. 
「You can't do anything now, Undertaker! I hold every living beings' life in my hand no-」The man in a trench coat raised up his hands to the sky. On the other hand, the glowing cube on top of Kaname-san's hand turned into a katana and Kaname-san decapitated the man without hesitation. I saw the man's head roll down on the ground and his blood sprayed like a fountain. 
「I should have done this before」Kaname-san picked up the man's head and body then threw it away at the man-made river. I decided to look at where the body was going but what I saw was something that will be in my memories forever. 

I was wondering where was the horrible stench coming from, now that I look at the man-made river I knew where that smell was coming from. Corpses.... mountain of rotting corpses were piled in the man-made river. I was scared, it was my first time seeing something at this scale. 
「Noelle, let's go home」Kaname-san forced open the giant bird cage and pulled out Noelle. Kaname-san started to walk away with Noelle on his back. Out of reflex, I tried to follow Kaname-san but...
「Wait....」I heard someone calling out to me?
「Child of Time」A few feet away from me, there was Noelle sitting on the ground. Her white one piece doesn't get wet from the rain which immediately caught my attention but I never bothered to ask her. 
「Would you do a favor for me」She doesn't show any expression and her voice felt cold. 
「What can I do for you?」I asked her
「Hand this to Akashina」She clasped her hands together like she was praying. When she open her hands, a piano black bracelet appeared. 
「A bracelet? Wait.... is this one of the Identity Bracelet Kaname-san was talking about?
「.....」She quietly nodded her head up and down as he handed me the bracelet.

「A never ending despair, an impossible fantasy, Dream and reality....」
「????」She started to say something that doesn't make sense to me. 
「Akashina's image is similar to a sea urchin」Again with something that doesn't relate to the topic. 
「I have slept with Akashina countless of times...」Again
「Akashina still have a severe eight grade syndrome」Again. Why is she telling random facts about her and Kaname-san
Akashina is a really good singer....
「Akashina's weakness are Mikado Ayato, Hoshina Rinne and Me.... also Sakura Mochi....」She doesn't seem to be stopping. 


「Sei....ne...Seine-ko! Wake up!」I feel my body was being shaken by someone. 
「Please, please, please wake up! They will get mad at me if you don't wake up」
「Shoukaku-san?」When I opened my eyes, I saw Shoukaku-san's ocean blue eyes really close to my face. 
「Finally! I was worried!」She started to shake me again. 

「Anyway, you have to go home now」Shoukaku-san moved away from me. 
「Wait, I need to finish this book first」I begged to Shoukaku-san. 
「Here, you can take a copy」She took the book away from me and an identical copy of the book suddenly appeared. However, in front of the book there was a big stamp saying "COPY". 
「Thank you
「Okay, now close your eyes and imagine you're in your room」I followed Shoukaku-san's instructions and I immediately fell asleep. 


When I woke up, I was in my room and the book was on top of my desk. When I stood up, the bracelet Noelle handed me fell down. Suddenly, the a portion of the bracelet lit up. 
「One H.A.R. Message, Immediately opening the message」A robotic voice was let out from the bracelet. 

To be continued.


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on November 20, 2015
Last Updated on November 20, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing