The God Time

The God Time

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Clockworks ~Strike! Faster Than The Sun's Light~
Prologue: The God of Time
「Thank you very much, Kaname-san」 I bowed down to Kaname-san to express my appreciation of his kindness. 
「I'll be on my way then」 watched Kaname-san's figure gradually become smaller as the distance between the two of us increase. 
「(Kaname-san is really kind. I want to be like him when I grow up)」 clenched my right fist and raised it high up. 
「Now that I have the book I need, I need to find a place where I could sit down and read」 decided to head back to where I met Naru and Rokka. 
I always wanted to have someone that accepts me since nobody did... more like no one was there to even accept me. When I came into this world, I was happy to be friend with Naru, Kaname-san and Rokka-san but recently I started to regret that I accepted the invitation. I can hear it... voices, not just random people's voices... it was my own voice. It is telling me to murder everyone... to make them suffer. I started to hear it right after what happened in the Lunar City. 
I am scared, I can't take it.... I think I will go insane if this keeps up.
「Seine」I heard my own voice calling out to me. 
「Where are you?」I asked. 
「Behind you」I turned around and saw myself. Her hair was significantly longer than mine and her chest was absurdly larger than mine. She wasn't wearing our sailor uniform. Instead, she was wearing a light purple parka with a high collar and a dark gray baggy pants with a lot of pockets. 
「Just to clear the questions in your head, I am four years older than you. Listen to me Seine, if you don't move fast you will make a mistake. You have already lost it, if you don't do something about it... everything will be ruined.」She held onto my shoulders tightly. 
「What should I do?」I asked for her advice. 
「Remember what I will tell you, Seine. Beware of Rokka and Naru and Do not doubt what Kaname tells you. I beg you, believe in Kaname. Kaname will always be on your side. Support Kaname as best as you could because Kaname will be our last hope.」I can tell that she is suffering. 
「Why?」
「I am not telling you to not trust Naru and Rokka, I am telling you to beware of them because the bond between all of you will be doubted and the only person you could trust is Kaname.」She pressed her lips together. 
「I love Naru, I don't think I could bring myself to doubt her」I tried to shake off her grip but her grip was strong. 
「Haa.... I really didn't want to tell you a lot but the reason why you should beware of Naru and Rokka is that.... The two of them will murder Kaname while he is exhausted after a difficult battle.」
「That is a lie, I don't believe you!」I exclaimed
「I saw it, over and over again. Kaname's arms were tattered after the battle, he was heavily damaged to the point that breathing was all that he could do. Naru created a dragon and Rokka charged at Kaname with her sword. Kaname gave up and accepted death. We have the power to protect him but we just stood there watch.」Tears started to flow out of her eyes. 
「Seine... you and I are different. If you are not going to follow what I told you to... I'll murder you right here right now. Do not worry, even if I kill you here, I won't disappear.」
「I'll do what you say」
「Good, there is one last thing I need you to do... that is to prepare for what is going to happen」Her arms started to slowly disappear and she eventually disappeared.
「Welcome to The Heaven's Library! Seine-ko!」I heard another mysterious voice echoing through out the library. Just like before, I heard the voice behind me and when I turned behind. This time, the whole place changed, I was still covered by gigantic shelves filled with books but the atmosphere changed. I looked around and saw a lonely fancy wooden desk. The ceiling has a skylight on it and it shone on the desk, making it look divine. 
「Do you like it?」I could still hear the voice but I can't see the owner of the voice. 
I blinked. Suddenly, I saw a lady wearing a bright red yukata with lily decorations sitting behind the desk. I couldn't see her hair because it reflected the bright light of the sun.
「Who are you?」I asked
「Me? My name is Shoukaku. Isn't it awesome? It's a name of warship!」I blinked once again and her face was completely close to mine. Her ocean blue eyes shone brightly and her long translucent silver hair sparkled. 
「I am the False God of Knowledge. If you want to know anything about something or someone, I'll tell you!」She is a really energetic person, I think she has more energy than Naru. 
「Anything?」
「Yes! Anything, Seine-ko!」She grabbed my shoulders and touched my forehead and her forehead touched. 
「I want to know about Kurogane Kaname-san and a little bit about me」I decided to take advantage on what she said and asked whatever I wanted. 
「Kurogane Kaname.... hmmm.....????? I can't find it????」She touched her right cheek with her right palm. 
「What is wrong Shoukaku-san?」
「There is no recordings of a person named Kurogane Kaname. All I have is Kurogane Kuroha and Shirogane Otohana.」Her eyebrows furrowed. 
「I'll search in the contents.... Aha! I found it?」A hard cover book appeared on top of her hands. The book looked really old since it was covered with dust and some of the color have been washed out. 
There was one different stuck on the book. The title of the book was not called "Kurogane Kaname". The title "Akashina" was written in different color of crayons. 
「This is....」vShe furrowed her eyebrows once again. 
「What's wrong?」
「Nothing...」
「Why is it sad? Let me see it!」I tried to grab the book away from Shoukaku-san. I was succesful on taking the book and immediately read it. 
「.... Akashina-san.... Kaname-san.... his real name is Akashina? Where is his last name?」I flipped through the pages and searched for Kaname-san's full name. 
「Akashina...  "Akanbo Ha Shinazu"(The Infant Never Dies). "Aka" came from "Akanbo" and "Shina" came from "Shinazu".... Why name him that?」
「It seems like it」Shoukaku-san was looking at the book while resting her head on my left shoulder. 
The book wasn't finished, the words disappeared after eighteen pages. Kaname-san's name only appeared once inside the book. 
「I want to know more, are there any more?」I was desperate, I felt like I won't be able to sleep if I don't discover what Kaname-san's past is. 
「I can't find any records under the name of "Akashina".... if we can find a name that is related to Akashina-kun, it might helps us.」I started to feel like Shoukaku-san was starting to get closer and closer to me. 
「The only name I found is a ghost named Noelle」I pointed at the name "Noelle" which was placed at the middle of page 17. 
「Noelle record, coming right up!」She raised her left hand up and a identical copy of the book I was holding. 
「Isn't it just the same as this?」I held up the book. 
「Let's check page 19 then」Shoukaku-san flipped to page 19. When we reached page 19, instead of words, a picture appeared. A girl wearing only a white Y-shirt with a long lightly translucent white hair on top of a young Kaname-san. Her gold eyes stared right at Kaname-san's amber colored eyes. 
When we turned to the next page, we saw..... 
「Seine-ko, you're only 15 right?」
「Yes」I answered her honestly. 
「You're not allowed to look at this for now」She flipped through several pages and let me see again. The picture showed was a slightly older Kaname-san with his right hand raised up to the level of his head. On top of his palm, there hover a small glowing cube. Aside from the cube, Kaname-san's expression was really scary. It was scary that my hands started to tremble. When we flipped to the next page, we didn't saw a picture but we saw a single vertical line of words. When I read the line, I heard Kaname-san's voice as if he was telling it real-time. 
「Don't you dare touch my Noelle」His voice was cold, as if Kaname-san was actually behind me. Our of fear, I started to panic and I looked behind me just to discover that I was moved to a different place again. 
It was really cold, I felt the cold droplets of rain hitting my skin. The smell was horrible, just smelling it makes me want to throw up. 
「Let Noelle go」In front of me was Kaname-san. That moment, my whole body started to shake. I knew that it wasn't because of the cold rain... I knew that it was because of Kaname-san's glare. 
「Don't you dare touch Noelle」
To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

327 Views
Added on November 11, 2015
Last Updated on November 11, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing