Trinity

Trinity

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

Unknown New World:Next Heaven:Chapter 5:Trinity

Io,Alice and Kizuna were toured by the old lady named Ma after the entrance exam,
"Konoe Magic Academy is a branch world of Trinity" Ma explained the academy info to the kids.
"Trinity?" Kizuna asked Ma about Trinity
"Trinity is the main world where elite and strong students commute.Trinity is made out of 12 schools with 12 student principals.The top three principals are the strongest,the person in 3rd place is the 5th principal called Mashiro.the person in 2nd is the 9th principal called Haru.The person in the 1st place is still classified information so no one knows him.The three of them are rumored to have godly powers that can destroy the whole world in a blink of an eye" Ma explained Trinity to Kizuna.

"We have reach the second part of the exam.This machine here determines your class place and the name of your ability.Please place your hand on this crystal ball" Ma showed the kids a crystal ball and three of them placed their hands on it then a card showed up above the hands.

"Class:Next Heaven-Ability:Ice Mage" Kizuna read her cad out loud,
"Class:Next Heaven-Ability:Powerspeak" Alice asked Kizuna to  read the card she got out loud.
"Two Next Heaven students, we got some impressive students this year.What about you,kid" Ma asked Io about the class he got.
"It looks like I got a rare one" Io showed Ma the card he got,
"What!?Class:Next Heaven-Ability:Unknown.(Even the most advance magic technology can't analyze his ability)" Ma was surprised about the result of the card.

"I'll go out and explore the school a bit" Io walked out of the room with his confident
smile.

"(It looks like this year we got a monstrous student enrolled.This haven't happen since Abe no Seimei's reincarnation enrolled here)" Ma stared at Io back as he go out of the room.



© 2014 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This seems similiar to Mondaiji-tachi Ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu Yo?. I assume you've seen it? :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

9 Years Ago

I was gonna base the novel in that anime but since I have a little bit of Attention Deficit in my he.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

121 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 6, 2014
Last Updated on July 18, 2014


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing