A battle for the true wish

A battle for the true wish

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

Fragmentation Dream:Chapter 6:A battle for the true wish


Knights Battle,a battle for a wish that can grant anything.There are 7 teams of knights fighting for that wish.After I opened the door for the dorm,we immediately saw the lady I met about 10 minutes ago,
"Yo,Kuro!" She waved at me with a big smile on her face,
"I'll show ya around,I'll give you tips later" She walked deeper inside the dorm and we followed her.
"You guys may have already knew this but I'll still say it,The academy is divided differently,Students who wears a White Uniform is a normal student;Students who are wearing Black uniforms are Knights Students which you five.The colors varies in different teams.You'll know their color when you them so don't worry" She explained why our uniform color are different than the others as if that she knows that I was wondering why my uniform is a bit different.

She showed us around the dorm,telling where our room was.We were one room short so Shiro-nee had to stay with me in one room,good thing she didn't mind sharing a room with the opposite gender.After her tour,she gave us a small rule book stating all the rules for the Knight's Battle.Then she gave us our weapons,she said that the weapons we got was based from our personalities.

Shiro-nee's weapon is a long navy blue Rapier showing that her personality is a nice,caring and always be there for you quickly.
Ruri's weapon is double daggers showing not much of her personality that I know of.I probably don't know much about her.
Suna's weapon is a gigantic boost hammer,again not showing much of her cute personality saying that I don't know much of her.
Kurone's weapon is a one hand long sword showing that she has a knight like personality.I knew that because of of that she didn't like cheating.
My weapon is........well,mine is similar to Kurone but mine is completely black and darker than any of the other weapons.The weight is absurdly heavy too,I got used to it a minute after I held it.

The battle needs to be safe so the armor has some invincible force field? with it so whoever wears it gets absolute protection.
Now that the basic things have been said,I'll tell you about the main rules:
First Rule:Killing an enemy in the battle is extremely prohibited.
Second Rule:Cheating is extremely prohibited,If seen cheating,the team will be disqualified.
Third Rule:In order to win,the team needs to defeat the enemy until the three marks on the stomach of their armor a completely gone.

There are Gun Knights who can fight with Guns and unlimited ammos.I don't know much about the Gun Knights so I cheat to win when they face my team.I could defeat the Gin Knights if I stop the time but I need to save my memories for later and my power has been weakeening lately but my physical strength is still the way it is.Recently I am having nightmares,I guess he is going to make me feel remorse.I must hurry......

To be continued in Chapter 7:Magical Girl of Love and Courage:Lilian!


© 2014 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
Illustrations Credits Goes to:

Please tell me what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
Added on July 25, 2014
Last Updated on July 25, 2014


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing