Rejecting Her Kindness

Rejecting Her Kindness

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Heaven Song:Chapter 2: Rejecting Her Kindness
第一単

Hey, Kuro-chan
What?
Haru-kun and Mashiro-kun are already with us so why don't you want to come with me?

A Girl about the same age as me suddenly appeared beside me and started to talk to me. I have no clue who this girl is but my mouth started to move by itself and talked to her like she is someone close to me, 
Why?」 She questioned my respond, 
What is kindness?」I replied to her with a weird question, 
It's about taking care of the people you love?」 She answered with a really calm voice, 
If that is right, why are you treating them like a toy.」 I asked her once more, 
I am not treating them like a toy」 She answered me without losing her calm even though I am pretty sure I said something rude to her. 
It's my turn to ask now」She smiled at me as she thinks for a question for me, 
Okay, Why are you trying so hard」 You don't remember them and you know yourself that you will never ever remember them at this pace? She stopped smiling at me and went back to her normal calm expression. 
I don't know and I don't want to know.」 My body started to move by itself and drew out Southern Cross which is now full of rust and really old and I slowly said: Tenra Suzuran Suddenly, a giant armor clad something appeared behind me. It was also covered in rust and it was having a really hard time to move it's joints but it eventually stop moving and it lost the glowing red light that I assumed it's eyes. Southern cross had also lost it's blue light showing me a sign that all the power I have had finally disappeared. 

I don't know how but all the power I worked hard to achieve had disappeared slowly but I know that there is still some left. I have no clue about what is happening or why it is happening but I still have this feeling that I lost my power but there is still some but not inside me. The only answer I could think of was Suzuran but I don't have a proof for it. 
Red Eyes just like Kaname and that girl」 The girl said something that didn't make sense to me, Kaname? That Girl? who is she talking about? More questions popped in my mind. 
......」I didn't reply to her, 
Give it back」My mouth move by itself again, 
Give back what?」She asked me, 
Give back the five years you took away from Kaname!!!」I yelled at the girl, I know I wasn't the one controlling this body but I can feel that I am angry at the girl, 
It's because you let go of us she lost five years of her life!」Southern Cross had turned in to the sword I mostly use for battle but this time it felt different. Southern Cross is unable to change in to different weapons aside from it's default shape which is the sword I am holding currently. The sword is covered in rust and some of the bits of the blade had been chipped off and it looked like once it hits another sword, it will break immediately. Despite knowing that, I charged at the girl smiling at me nicely. Tenra Suzuran did not move according to what my body was asking it to do, Suzuran just stayed still in it's position ignoring me. 

Just as expected, when Southern Cross clashed to a sword that showed up from nowhere and defended the girl it broke in to two. The upper part of Southern Cross went flying right towards my face. I felt the pain for a moment and I closed my eyes then everything went silent but calming. When I opened my eyes, I realized it was a dream. Since I was curious, I took out Southern Cross to check it's condition. I was startled to see that Southern Cross had started to get some rust on it but not much like the one I saw in my dream. 
Future, it's really troublesome」Now that I woke up and able to move my body freely. When I stood up from the bed I was lying on, I immediately saw a girl wearing a white apron holding a ladle. The girl has a long light brown hair that reaches her waist. She is wearing a long coat that ends on her knee joints. Her white coat has light brown colored hems and her coat is short sleeve. All I could see was her back since she was cooking but when she finally turned around I saw her golden eyes. Her outfit resembles a bit like how Mei's uniform looked like. Below her long coat was a sleeveless Y-shirt. 

When our eyes made contact, she smiled at me and said, 
Our breakfast is done!

To be continued in Chapter 3: The Godess's Voice


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
Back at that topic again, Changing the things you can't change

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on December 19, 2014
Last Updated on January 18, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing