The God Of Memories

The God Of Memories

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The God Of Memories: Chapter 5: The God Of Memories
第四単

I feel like something was missing inside me after I finished reading the diary a few days ago. I felt like I was alone, I felt like I am missing something. Did I actually finish reading the diary? I couldn't accept the fact that I couldn't understand a thing about the people that appeared in this diary, I didn't even get to know who those people are....Kaname-san's relatives? but Kaname-san doesn't seem to know the people that appeared in the last entries. 

Alia-san!」Kuromon rushed inside the living room carrying a glowing blue translucent bird, 
What is that? Kuromon?
It seems like it wants to give Alia-san something」Kuromon released the bird and it flew towards me. The bird was carrying a white envelope in it's beak. When I took the envelope, I immediately saw my name engraved on it. When I opened the envelope, a student I.D. fell down from the envelope. The student I.D. is in a leather case that definitely make the envelope bulgy if you out the I.D. inside it but the envelope looked flat before I opened it. On the student I.D. was my picture and my name and other information about me. When I tried to look inside the envelope to see if there is still more, I found a card with a map cutely drawn on it, it also has a mark of a water drop and in front of it was the sign of Libra which is a scale. 

After I got to see everything inside the envelope, the blue bird suddenly disappeared and after it disappeared, I heard a loud sound coming from my room. When I went to my room, I immediately saw a giant purple and black hammer floating above the diary. 
Alia-san! That is your weapon! Accelia Crusher!
What's with the name? Kuromon
I just thought it was really cool
Me too, I think it's cool
Now, hold it, Alia-san!」 

I approached the hammer and touched it, it suddenly disappeared. 
Where did it go?」I asked Kuromon, 
It merged with you, Alia-san. Kaname-shi's Southern Cross is the same. Once you call it, it will appear」After Kuromon briefly explained to me that "Accelia Crusher" didn't actually disappear but just merged with me. I honestly didn't understand what Kuromon had been saying. When I checked the diary, a new entry was added at the very last page of the diary. 

To The God Of Memories, once you read the last memory, I have one favor to ask you.....

To be continued in Chapter 6: The Merciless truth


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
Added on February 4, 2015
Last Updated on February 9, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing