Powerless

Powerless

A Chapter by ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

The Infinity Flame: My Useless Goddess

第四単:結婚!?
Last Arc: Marriage!?

When I opened my eyes, I saw a giant golden gate in front of us. Jannette looked up to it with a serious face, probably thinking on how to open it since it didn't seem like it will open if we push it. Beside me was Rurumi looking down at the green grass and gripping her staff tightly.
Queen of the Tempest, lend me your power and let this Sacred Sword cut a path to victory for us!」Jannette held up her long golden sword. Suddenly the wind started to accumulate around Jannette's sword, forming a miniature tornado. Jannette, then lowered her sword, preparing to swing it. 
Tempest!!」Jannette swung her sword diagonally. The miniature tornado became bigger and forced the golden gate to open. 

Let's go, you two」Jannette told Rurumi and I to go inside the gate. The moment I stepped foot inside the gate, I saw the lady who took Kanae but didn't see the other man who was with her. 
Welcome, False God.」The lady was still wearing her dark purple underwear. At first, her expression was neutral but she immediately smiled the moment Jannette, Rurumi and I got a few hundred meters near her. 
We came here to take back Kanae」I told her what we came there for, 
Our Goddess? She's here」The lady snapped her fingers and Kanae appeared out of nowhere. Kanae was locked in a giant bird cage, asleep. 
Kanae!」I exclaimed, 
Wait, False God. In RPG World, Rules are absolute......so let's play a game」She seemed sleepy and dragged out her words too long, 
The Victory conditions for the three of you....... is to scratch.....me with your weapon...... the victory condition is the same for me, if I manage to damage one of you, I win and all of you will die here. See? Easy? The game starts now.......」(Wait, is that a rule?)She disappeared immediately after telling the victory conditions and reappeared in front of me. I thought that I was about to lose but I managed to block her first attack with the sword Jannette lent to me. 
Suzushiro!」Jannette's sword suddenly emitted out a lightning strike in attempt to hit the lady but it failed. 
You're.......a.....nuisance」The lady paused her movement for a moment and took a deep breath then disappeared once again. 
Wha-」She re-appeared behind Jannette. She placed her left hand on top of Jannette's right shoulder and Jannette suddenly disappeared, 
I'm bored.....」She sighed. After she sighed, I heard a clock tick for a moment. 
!!!! (I can't move!?)」I couldn't move my body for some reason. When I looked to my left, I saw Rurumi shaking while staring at the crystal ball of her staff and completely ignoring the lady. 
I will start off with her」She stared at Rurumi. White arrows with a shade of violet started to materialize around the lady. When the series of arrows formed a circle around the lady, it suddenly flew towards Rurumi. 
(damn it!)」All I could was watch Rurumi who was about to get killed. 



Before the arrows hit Rurumi, someone kicked it off its way. The arrows hit the ceiling, creating a giant hole that revealed the blue skies with generic cumulus clouds floating. 
Your buddy was way too weak!」I saw Kurogane laughing really loud at the lady. He was also carrying Jannette who disappeared minutes ago. 
Thor was better than that idiot who likes to use the term "Retard". I don't think he knows what it meant」A big arrogant smile spread on Kurogane's face as he drop off Jannette slowly. 
What was your name again? If I remember correctly, it was Mina. So Mina, come at me with you life, don't hold back」Kurogane clenched his fists and a dark purple with a shade of light purple and light blue aura emitted out of  his fists, 
Condensed Mana.....I must kill you right away」Mina? disappeared. Right after Mina? disappeared, Kurogane dashed straight towards where Mina was standing before she disappeared. Halfway through his way, Kurogane pulled his right arm back and pushed it forward, in attempt to punch nothing? 
Did you think that your time control spells works on me!」Suddenly, Mina? appeared in the space where Kurogane specifically punched. Mina flew toward the wall a few meters behind her. 
・・・・・・・・」Mina just leaned on the wall she was sent flying to, 
That's it?」Kurogane sounded a bit disappointed, 
I'm not athletic.......」Mina's legs started to turn into small marbles of light. After a few seconds, Mina completely dissipated. 
These people really need to spread their knowledge about Thaumaturgy」Kurogane walked towards the giant birdcage where Kanae was locked in. 

Kurogane held a metal bar of the cage and broke it. He then carried Kanae out of the cage, 
Kanae!」I exclaimed, 
I think you should worry about that Traumatized Loli there」Kurogane stared at Rurumi who was currently on her knees still staring at the crystal ball of her staff. 
Give me Kanae, Kurogane」I approached Kurogane who was currently carrying Kanae like a princess, 
Okay」He tossed Kanae towards me and I caught Kanae. 
You gotta go loosen up if you want to be with these kind of people」His arrogant smile appeared on his face once again as he walked towards Rurumi and carried her. 
Hey, Miss. M, I need you to teleport us back with your teleportation Spell」Apparantly, he meant Jannette because Jannette immediately reacted to what Kurogane said. 

Once we come back, let's start your flash wedding ceremony」Kurogane smiled

To be continued


© 2015 ❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀


Author's Note

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
I'll add the illust later

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on June 18, 2015
Last Updated on June 27, 2015


Author

❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀
❀Subaru_Nyaa!❀

神奈川のどこかにいるのデース~~~!!!, ™ーム業界



Writing