Her Stained Heart

Her Stained Heart

A Poem by Dreamer

Her fragile spine is resting against a wooden post, one material connected inside out.

Her narrow face is an empty expression of emotions.

Her chest rises and falls

Timely

Slowly

Deeply.

Twilight is making an introduction as the sky has replaced its nightgown with a silvery morning dress.

 

"The moon never stays in the sky pass its time."

 

Her words carry weight.

Her time has come to an end

Knowing this day would come

Yet never predicting this level of difficulty.

She knows she has reached the nadir of despair.

Her vision should be upward and forward.

 

"The sun knows when she is no longer desired and moves on to where she is needed."

But the pass keeps her looking back.

The past is stained in her heart.

He is stained in her heart and will not be removed so easily.

© 2011 Dreamer


Author's Note

Dreamer
please be honest;)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Some pain need to stay with us. The blood and tears are the rewards of a wise life. If I could go back in time. The people I held and are gone. I would of held tighter and been kinder. The stain can rebirth hurt. A life without love is a lonely one. A good life is a person with a million stories of love gain and lost. Thank you for your poetry. Your poetry is of a person who know life and is trying to understand the road. I do enjoy your poetry. A excellent poem.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aw, this was heart-wrenchingly sad. Emotional and deep. Heartfelt and beautiful. I liked the expressions and words you used. Great write! ;D

Posted 12 Years Ago


Honestly, I think it is a gorgeous peom with reflection and renewal. If I don't lke a poem, I just don't comment! A good poem is one the reader can feel in one's heart and soul. I felt that here in this poem!

Posted 12 Years Ago


I liked this poem, it was straightforward and honest. I thought maybe if you repeated and/or developed the 'wooden' theme you could have explored "wooden" emotions and 'wooden' hearts, that kind of thing. Other than, don't change a thing!

Posted 12 Years Ago



4
next Next Page
last Last Page
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1255 Views
34 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on August 3, 2011
Last Updated on August 17, 2011

Author

Dreamer
Dreamer

Private, Trinidad and Tobago



About
guys pleaseeeeeeee send me a message introducing yourselves and pleaseeeee send me a message if you want me to read something. Im really trying to keep up with those Read Request okay. thankss :) more..

Writing
Open door Open door

A Poem by Dreamer


Odd Key Odd Key

A Poem by Dreamer



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Yellow roses Yellow roses

A Poem by Dreamer