Ch. 1

Ch. 1

A Chapter by SuperSonic
"

Bleh. I feel stupid.

"

I reached for the red book off of the bookshelf once again. A thesaurus should work for my issue with homework. The door bell rang and frightened me enough to drop the book. I left it on the floor- It's not like some girl scout will judge me for being messy.

Then the door burst open.

Rude. I am not buying any of your cookies now.

"Skylar!" A girl in the door frame said. I strode to the front door to realize it's Adeline. You could see her bright red hair from a mile away. She was wearing all black, which was different from her usual style. Her expression looked distraught. And SHE was the one who just burst into my living quarters.

Then there was the girl behind her.

She was short, ( I am probably prejudiced because I'm pretty tall.) and was wearing all black like Adeline. Her hair was brown and wavy, and it looked like she was an overall cranky person.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I said as calmly as I could.

"No time! Close the doors and windows!" the short girl exclaimed.

"Umm... Okay?" I replied, she then pushed me torwards a window.

As we closed the doors and windows, I thought about that feeling earlier. Is this it?

Adeline was raiding my fridge and stuffing things in a bag.

"What the hell are you doing, Adeline?" I asked

"Items to survive, Skylar. I would suggest you help out here." she replied.

"No." I pulled Adeline away from the fridge and closed it.

"But..."

"No. Come on."

I sat Adeline down on the white couch in my living room.

"Okay. I have questions." I said

"I probably don't have answers" Adeline replied. I gave her a glare, and she put her arms up in mock surrender. "I honestly don't."

"Just try, okay?"

"Fine. Where's Rachel?"

"Rachel?" I looked around. Was that the short girl back there? Meh. Probably.

"She was the one behind me."

"I guessed so."

"I think I'll just start at the beginninng." she said, laying back to the couch. "You know that friendship bracelet you 'gave' me a long time ago?"

"Uhh. Sure?"

"Well you shouldn't." Oh thank God.

Rachel came out of the shadows behind the couch and said.

 

"This is how people know we are mutants"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2012 SuperSonic


Author's Note

SuperSonic
Yeah. Chapter one done. WOOO

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

OH MY GAWRSH!

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

151 Views
1 Review
Added on September 27, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012
Tags: adventures, the book


Author

SuperSonic
SuperSonic

Dublin, Ireland



About
My real name is Sydney and I am writing a book. In this book, the main character gets bored and makes up her own superhero named SuperSonic. Her friend/sidekick, Elijah, is named AlbinoBoy. These .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by SuperSonic


Ch.2 Ch.2

A Chapter by SuperSonic


Ch. 3 Ch. 3

A Chapter by SuperSonic