Ch.2

Ch.2

A Chapter by SuperSonic
"

I SWEAR THIS CHAPTER WILL BE LONGER

"

"Mutants, you say?" I asked, clearly intrigued by the situtaion. "Like the ones in fictional books?"

"Yes, except this is not fictional." Adeline said

"You sure?" I reply

"Yes"

"Double sure?'

"Yes!"

"I don't think you're sure, Addy"

"I'M SURE. DON'Y CALL ME ADDY!"

Yeah, sure. They are probably just kidding around. I'll play along for a bit.

"Whoa calm down, man."

"That is not my nickname"

"Okay both of you shut up!" Rachel exclaimed.

"Sit down, Skylar. I'm going to tell you how all of this happene-"

Then the door busted open again.

Sweet Jesus does anyone have manners around here?

Guns started firing all around us. I'm guessing this is why Adeline and Rachel looked so distraught. I was going to have to run or die.

I chose run, and ended up in the forest that is about a half a mile away from my house. That was fast, I don't know where I am in said forest, but still. That was pretty cool.

I looked around, trying to find either Adeline or Rachel. To my chagrin, I only found trees and bright leaves on the ground.

What am I supposed to do now?

"Rachel! Adeline!" I called out.

Nothing.

"Addy!!"

Still nothing.

OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN THEY LEFT ME!!

There is only one thing left to do! Wander around aimlessly.

I would eat a waffle, but I'm in the forest. Ain't no waffles up in here. Slenderman could be up in here. I do NOT want that. I swear to God, if I find a page.....

"NOPE NOPE NOPE" I screamed

OH CRAP I HEAR RUSTLING

GONNA DIE

GONNA DIE

Oh wait it's just a child. An all white child. Hair and everything. Except the eyes. Creepy eyes. All red and pink and stuff.

IT COULD BE JEFF THE KILLER!

I reaaally need to stop reading creepypastas.

"I like my eyes, thank you." The young boy said, "Hey forget you I'm not young." He continued. Hey, did I actually say that aloud? Probably.

"Well, because you are so very small, I have the right to think you are young." I reply

"I'm not short! You're tall!"

"Mkay, whatever you say, man."

He gave me a death glare. It wasn't really intimidating or death-ly, so I guess he just looked at me angrily.

"What's your name?" I asked

"Elijah."

"Okay, do you know where two girls who seem like total jerkfaces might be?"

"No."

"Oh"

"Did you know that I know everything about you right now?"

WHAT. No.

"Yep. I can read your mind."

Okay this kid might have some sort of disease. I am keeping my eye on him for a bit.

" I'm not crazy!"

"Okay, whatever you say, man. I totally believe you."

"no you don't!"

I cupped his mouth with my one hand and put my index finger to my mouth with the other. I let him go, and started walking around the colorful forest as I had planned. Rachel and Adeline had to be somewhere. (So would the guys with shotguns)

I seriously need to watch what I say towards small children.

When you look for your friends in a completely empty forest, you can really be able to enjoy nature.

Like the red, orange, and yellow leaves on the tall trees above, and sunlight scarcely shining through them. There was a squirrel rustling about here and there, but the leaves crunching beneath our feet was the main sound around us. 

No voices replying to my calls.

Except the young Elijah making artificial optimistic comments towards the situation.

"We will find them"

"Don't worry, Skylar!"

"I think we should stop"

"It's getting dark"

He grabbed my arm and spun me around. I tried to resist and keep going, but both my body and mind were out of my control.

"At least let me know you're listening."

"We need to find them." I said, my voice monotone.

"hm" he mumbled, then continued with a tone that I actually hear, "Have you looked around?"

I did as he said, and realized the sky was getting darker. 

"Adeline!" I called out one last time, and I did hear something. I followed it, hoping that it was her. I didn't care if Elijah was following me. At the rate that I'm running, he probably couldn't.

The sound became louder, and I was certain that it was Adeline. 

Screw further investigation.



© 2012 SuperSonic


Author's Note

SuperSonic
:| So... yeah. It's finally finished. I would like to be informed of grammar/spelling errors, what parts

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am not that short.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

169 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 28, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012
Tags: The book, adventures


Author

SuperSonic
SuperSonic

Dublin, Ireland



About
My real name is Sydney and I am writing a book. In this book, the main character gets bored and makes up her own superhero named SuperSonic. Her friend/sidekick, Elijah, is named AlbinoBoy. These .. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by SuperSonic


Ch. 1 Ch. 1

A Chapter by SuperSonic


Ch. 3 Ch. 3

A Chapter by SuperSonic