Chapter Five : The Visit

Chapter Five : The Visit

A Chapter by Saviour Knight

It was Me and my Comics when i heard a sudden doorbell and when i opened the door it was Alexis yes it was Alexis her self i invited her in I gave her a glass of water and asked how she got here and then she told me "I followed you here and i was wondering would you go on a date with me"I was excited but i was grounded so "Try getting past my aunt and uncle on that"She asked why i replied "Im grounded for risking my self to save you and the school"she was sad and said"Ok but arent your parents here" i replied with a silent voice"I never knew them they left me while i was young"she replied in a sad voice "Ok" and was leaving just as she was going to move out i said "Wait ill try to ask my aunt and uncle that if i can go out with you tonight ill drop by your house and one question is it a date date or just a date?"She smiled "Hehe you'll find out soon enough" and happily she left there was then one thing left to do ask my aunt and uncle to unground me.


© 2014 Saviour Knight


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
Added on April 24, 2014
Last Updated on April 24, 2014


Author

Saviour Knight
Saviour Knight

Karachi, I Dont Know, Pakistan



About
Well it was about the story the emotion and the thrill of just imagining it more..

Writing