Chapter Six:The Date

Chapter Six:The Date

A Chapter by Saviour Knight

When my aunt and uncle came home i asked them that can i be ungrounded they said no but then i explained to them i want to go on a date with a girl that i had a crush on then they said "Fine as long  as you dont get in trouble"i thanked them and changed my clothes and left to pick up Alexis in my Car when i went to her doorstep i was afraid that she would cancel on me but i took in the courage and rang that bell when she came out i knew it when i said it she was the most beautiful girl on earth but i tried to stop my drool and asked here where are we going then she told me were going to a club so we sat in the car and left i couldnt help the feeling that THE most beautiful girl is going on a date with me Alexis must've sensed me so she kept her right hand on my left hand and she gave me a smile and said "Hey Dont Look Sad whats wrong?"i replied in a silent voice "Nothing just somethings going on in my mind"So then after a while when i parked the car we stood out side and She held my hand and then asked"Why?"I didnt know what she was talking about"Why what?"She replied"Why Did you risk your life for me and for the school please tell me"I Said"Its None of your Buisness"She replied holding my hand"Drake you couldve died for the school...for me so please tell"i Replied in a sad voice"O-o-ok"She was pleased"I-i-i always had feelings for you i-i-i loved you since i ever saw you but i didnt have the guts to tell you what i felt because i was afraid of your answer and the other reason is I lied about not knowing my parents i-i-i Lost them......They were killed and i was in coma for 2 months so i didnt remember anything and i know what the pain was like and i didnt want anyone to feel my pain because let me tell you*Crying*it was the badest thing that could happen to you to me to all of us so when i saved you i got this feeling that i should protect anyone from getting a feeling like mine "She hugged me and then said "I feel your pain i am so sorry for what has happened to you"we stared at each other and we kissed i felt a bit happy and im sure she did too we went back into my car and went to a restraunt then while we were there some one got into a fight i tried to break it up but one said"Back the fu** off kid this isnt your fight"i replied "No Sir,I mean why fight?"he replied"Get the fu** out of my way otherwise your gonna eat a knuckle sandwich"i called a waiter and said"Umm can you do me a favor?Call two ambulances for these two but wait here until i say so"He replied"Ok"The Man Said"What you calling thoses ambulances for you and that a**hol*"i replied and said to both of them"I called it for you and him Last chance otherwise its gonna get messy"Everyone said"OOOOHHHHH"Those men furious of what i said screamed at me"Ok Little bi*** time to die"One took a knife while another a wine bottle Alexis screamed"Drake Back off now!"the man said"yeah back off and go sit otherwise its gonna be you in that ambulance"i said calmly"I Dont back down,Maybe you should while you have the chance and you also tough guy"The guy i called tough guy said"Oh you dead brotha"The other man joined forces with him"Yah lets kill this di** first then we'll forgive each other"I Said happily"Yeah forgive each other at the hospital"The both men furious of what i said came attacking to me but really slowly i asked myself whats happening then i remember the day of the mugging i was in danger as i am in now so i just stayed in my position and i got a bunch of movement readings in my head and real time began i ducked and swiped one of them down but the second one got a hold of my leg and broke it i screamed in agony and everyone watching i still couldnt see Alexis i thought she left so i made things messy i used my right leg to kick him back he flipped over the table the second one well i knocked him in one punch but then i saw the otherman coming to hit me with his wine bottle i quckly stepped to my left and threw him back and taunted him he came again again and again until he was tired then i took the bottle from his hand and just made him sit down and made the waiter called the medic he asked"Sir do you want a look at your leg it looks in a bad condition"I looked at it and it was bleeding pretty bad but i said"nah im used to this but i need to find Alexis"i found Alexis outside crying i went up to her "Hey why are you crying?"she screamed at me and hit me"Get away"I tried to ask her what was wrong she replied"Why do you have to make me cry tell me those guys were better off fighting but you had to come in between and had to break your leg but then a blue aura came out of Alexis i touched her skin and it felt so warm and i hugged her "im sorry im so sorry Alexis im sorry i made you scared but"i stepped away "But if you think you cant handle this then goodbye"i left but she said"Drake!Ill try my best because i love you more than anything in the world"So we kissed again and i dropped her off  at her house and outside my house some policemen were waiting and my aunt and uncle were there crying i asked what happened and they said to me "Mr.Parker you are arrested for attempted murder please get out of the car and put your hands behind your head."my aunt and uncle were crying and honestly i didnt know what was happening.


© 2014 Saviour Knight


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

115 Views
Added on April 24, 2014
Last Updated on April 24, 2014


Author

Saviour Knight
Saviour Knight

Karachi, I Dont Know, Pakistan



About
Well it was about the story the emotion and the thrill of just imagining it more..

Writing