Justice-chapter two

Justice-chapter two

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops
"

What would you do if you lost the most important thing to you?

"
Angel
^^^^^
I lay on my messed up bed, panting as tears rolled down my flawless face. I get up, glad Dark Link took the handcuffs off when he left. I stood up, managed to walk a few feet, then collapsed in the middle of my dorm. Pain coursing through my whole body, I just lay there in the dark, breathing heavy. Tears were rolling down my pale cheeks.

A blinding light suddenly fills the room. I have to shield my eyes from it. When the light dims I look at the creature. It's another angel. Actually, it's the angel of justice. That can't be good. He even brought the Staff of Judgement. A shudder runs down my spine as I try to figure out why he's here. Then he speaks.

"PIT, YOU HAVE DISGRACED ALL THE ANHELS. YOU HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO BE PUNISHED BY THE ANGEL COUNCIL. THE PUNISHMENT THEY DEEMED TO YOU IS YOU SHALL BE STRIPPED OF YOU HIGH OFFICAL STATUS. ALSO, YOU ARE TO BE STRIPPED OF YOUR WINGS AND BANISHED FROM SKYWORLD FOREVER." His voice echoed through out the quiet dormroom.

The angel raised his staff and banged the butt of it into the floor. At first nothing happened. Then a huge fierce pain boiled in the middle of my upper back, where my wings attach to my other limbs. The pain just worsens and worsens. Soon enough I am screaming in complete and absolute agonny. The pain sooo unbearable. I fall to my knees, then onto my faces. A mintue later, I feel myself being lifted into the air by a magical force.

A blinding light fills the room as the angel's power skewers the wings from my body. The pain gets fiercer. Black spots cloud my perfect vision. The pain is gonna knock me out. But, then the pain lessens as I hear the final snap of my wings breaking off. I fall to the floor, my angelic blood flowing. The light disappears, telling me that the Angel of Justice has left. I feel myself fading away, and I let the darkness take me.


© 2011 SweetRainDrops


Author's Note

SweetRainDrops
Enjoy!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Please write more in all of ur books.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 27, 2011
Last Updated on August 2, 2011
Tags: Pain, blood


Author

SweetRainDrops
SweetRainDrops

Wylie, TX



About
My favorite quotes: "The best things in life aren't even things at all" "Love makes everything grow" more..

Writing
Prolodge Prolodge

A Chapter by SweetRainDrops