Rainy Day

Rainy Day

A Chapter by Jessica
"

Let's see how Lily Russel and Taylor Davies first meet? It's gonna be something fun, I guess.;)

"
(Lily Russel POV)

- Dear Lily
   It's almost Christmas, isn't it? I miss you so much my dear. How are you doing baby? Please stay healthy, eat well and rest a lot. You might be very busy with your new University and I hope everything is alright there. You knew some new friends, hmm?  Introduce them sometimes if you would like to. :) Everything is alright here, don't worry about us a lot my darling. And you dad is alright too, we just back from hospital to check up his health. So this is it. I wish for the best for you. I love you.
Mom.
-----------------------------------------------------------
I miss her voice a lot. I can't believe it's already a year after leaving home to New York. I moved to here because I got a scholarship for 3years in my major. First day of new term will be started after New Year. I can't wait to see it but I don't really want to go to school too. Lol. Sounds so lazy, huh? But yeah, I am. Well, let's me introduce myself to my readers a bit, hahahaha. My name is Lily Russel from Toronto. This is my first time to leave my family such a long period like this. It's kinda awkward to me because I haven't got used to it yet even if it's been a year already. I'm a student of Fashion Design college and I sometime be an author by my own on the internet. So every story that I posted in the website, it gets better and better because of the supported that I got from my viewers. People might think that, why did I spend my time on this kind of thing when I got nothing back? They said it's like I'm wasting my time. Exactly, I didn't get anything like payback or whatever. But I all got was a really nice friendship with people out there and I'm doing my favourite thing in my life. Beside fashion, writing is what I love and enjoy doing it the most, even if I spend like millions hours to write. This may look normal to the other, but for me, it helps us to improve some of our writing skill and it can develop our ideas, in the way of thinking much more interesting and useful too. In here, New York, I'm living in apartment which is not too far or too close to my college.
- 4:36pm
I think I should go out to somewhere and get some fresh air a bit. Staying home all day long is really tired and bored for me, even if all I did was nothing. == kinda wired, huh?
Bit first lemme step into my bath tub and get ready first.
-35 minutes later.
Sound of traffic a long the road, tall buildings standing out there and face to each other, crowded with a clothing store is opening with some pop music. I think this store might just get started today. And no wonder why there is crowded over there. This is one of the most popular store which just located near my area. They invited many famous singers and models just to promote the brand and get even more popular. And yeah... It's normal for me but... Ugh.. I don't really like to be in a bunch of people, so.... Just go and get to where I wanna go.
I continue to walk for like another 15minutes,  there's a small coffee shop in the corner of the road. Ahh, finally, I found my heaven. Haha.
In this coffee shop, there's not too many people, it's silent, comfortable, the smell of coffee and each of pictures on the wall that have such a colourful landscape. Some of it, prevented how ancient times was like and something like that.
"Hello, may I help you? Here we have another new coffee taste and new promotion with a set of some tea and cookies. Would you like to give us a try?" This young man with a his uniform start talking to me when I was about to fall deep into the picture. >_<
"Well, I think I'll a hot cappuccino with a sandwich. Thanks" I just gave him a big smile on my face just because I don't think I'll try his new food. Haha. Unfair, huh? Nah, I just don't want to taste another new coffee or whatever. This is all I planned to eat.
"Okay, please wait a moment. " He smiled and go back to the kitchen.
Suddenly, it started to rain while a body of a tall guy is opening the door. I noticed that people in here are so surprised because of their eyes, staring to that guy, like they never seen a human before. == Well, I'm the only one who don't know who he is. Maybe he is a model or singer a an actor or something, I don't know. The way he dressed, how he looks can tell me something related to that.
"Taylor, Taylor!!! Omg, I can't believe with my eyes!!! " a girl to talking to her friends.
"He looks even more handsome outside " the other girl replied.
He walked by them whit his smile on his face. And me?? I sit here like a rock in front of my laptop. I have no idea how could this guy turned the situation in the shop from silent and peace to almost like chaos, even the cashier, seller and even people who in the kitchen. ==!!! And right now the problem is, I don't care who is that but when will my food comes? I'm so hungry like I haven't eat for 3years. Lol (how can I live without food for 3years?)
"Here it is. Your ordered comes. Enjoy! " a young man who talked to me earlier come back with my food.
"Thanks!!  -smile- ugh!!!! " I haven't even smell of my coffee!!!! Everything is ion the floor now. T_T unlucky of eating or what??
"I'm sorry sir, umm, Taylor? " he's a bit shocked.
"yes, I am. I'm alright." he just looked at me, and here's the reason of my unlucky to eat. -_-!!
"I'm sorry for wasting your food and I'll pay you back and order another thing for you, agree?" His voice doesn't seem alright, like a playboy or something -_-??
"No thanks. It's enough." -_- ‹- look at my face so you can imagine how I  looked like when I was talking.
"Please take away for me another set, thanks"
"Please wait for 5minutes, thanks"
After the young guy went back, another guy who everyone called Taylor sit in front of my face.
"May I sit with you?" that was a scary smile on his face -@-
"you already sit, anyway."
"you don't feel like you wanna sit with me? He's a bit curious
"why should I? " (-_- )??
"Is that his girlfriend? How? No!!!!! Taylor has a girlfriend already??!!!? "
"He just sit with her!!! Why not me!!! I'm so jealous with that girl!!!! "
"It can't be his girlfriend! No! "
A minute after, my ears are full of that kinds of words. I'm so annoyed. -_-
"Here it comes,  sorry for the waiting "
" Thanks " why is he so polite?  ==
I prepared my stuff and don't even look at that guy in front of me.
"you're not gonna goodbye to me? "
"Bye" yes i did -_-
I walked passed by him and I can see he's a bit confused or something like that. It's raining and I can't even sit and just eat what I want. Pity me -_-
What a stupid rainy day!!! 


© 2016 Jessica


Author's Note

Jessica
Please excuse me for some grammar and spelling mistakes. Thanks! ♡

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very good thoughts in the story. It had a personal feel to the story. I liked the use of the rainy days and deep thoughts. I enjoyed the conversation and the location. Thank you for sharing the chapter. Is more chapters going to be written?
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Jessica

7 Years Ago

I'm so glad that you like it! ^^ Yes!! I'll upload the new chapter soon!! Thank you so much ♡
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

I enjoyed your work and you are welcome.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 19, 2016
Last Updated on May 19, 2016
Tags: #love, #life, #teen, #fiction, #romance #book, #fun, #story


Author

Jessica
Jessica

Phnom Penh , Cambodia



About
Hi, my name is Jessica. Well, I don't really know what to describe about me. But writing is what I love the most and my habit too. I find myself having happiness about it. So I hope you enjoyed my st.. more..

Writing