RWBY-RP.com

RWBY-RP.com

A Story by Ron Newton
"

This is an amazing site guys!.

"
Hi guys!, Ron here. So a few months ago December 4th 2014 I joined an amazing Roleplaying community known as RWBY-RP.com, at first I was skeptical because in the past I joined other Roleplaying communities that were fun...but they would just die out, become boring, and were filled to the brim with inappropriate threads. RWBY-RP has a simple and strict set of rules that prevent those to even exist on the site, the Admins and Professors are fair and help everyone equally. The combat system used on the site is unique and adds a new twist to post/turnbased style roleplaying . You can interact with other players and easily become friends with them, you can have several characters that each have different and new abilities. Oh!, you don't want to be the hero?...Okay then!, be a villain the site is full of them!. Trust me!, this place is awesome!. 

© 2015 Ron Newton


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on February 11, 2015
Last Updated on February 11, 2015

Author

Ron Newton
Ron Newton

Lincoln, ME



About
My name is Ron Newton, I am 17 and enjoy writing in my spare time. I enjoy making my creations but I am willing to lend a helping hand or co-author, Personally I enjoy when people critique my work, it.. more..

Writing
Dementia Dementia

A Story by Ron Newton