Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Dementia

Dementia

A Story by Ron Newton
"

A horror story I created for my Creative Writing class.

"

Dementia





Who am I?, he asks himself.

voices shriek frantically as the child awakens from his long sleep. Vision flows to the boy like a flood of colors blinding him. The boy sits up, feeling the cold steel table under him creak  .

“Hello?, can somebody help me?” he asks fear holding him.

a hungry growl sets the boy in a panic, he scrambles off the table slamming onto the floor with a thud. The creature jumps over the table skidding into the wall beside the boy,  sobbing he lifts an I.V. pole and jabs at the creature.

“Leave me alone!” terror veiling his words.

the creature snarls and swipes the pole away from the panicking boy. Why is this happening to me?, he cries to himself. the creature lifts what the boy can make out to be the creatures arm and swings down. Tears roll down the boys face, “Somebody help me…” he closes his eyes and embraces the darkness. 

Why must I awake to this?, I do not know who I am or where I am, did I have a life before this?, or was I born on this table?. there are too many questions unanswered!. hot breath brushes against the fearful boy, drool drop’s from the beast’s mouth splattering against the child’s arm. Ugh why can’t the damn thing hurry up and end it?, he mumbles in disgust. with perverted glee the beast opens it’s jaw’s, slowly clasping it’s teeth around the boy’s left arm, pain jolt’s through his arm, a sudden burst of energy surges into the child. the boy’s eyes snap open, with the energy coursing in the child’s veins his eyesight returns. the beast sensing the boy’s rejuvenation bites down on the boy’s arm and snaps back. screaming in absolute agony the boy pulls back from the monster shredding the meat off his bones. Blood jet’s out profusely splattering the white marbled floor in a crimson pool. The boy sobbing in pain pulls himself away from the beast. The world becomes blurry and black, fading in and out of reality. NO!, I have to live!, The boy stands biting down the pain, a growl resonates behind him.

Anger and resolve in his voice,

“You listen here you lousy mutt, I don’t know why you’re here or why I myself am here, though I can tell you one thing I know…”

the boy turns clenching his remaining fist, he lift’s his head and find himself staring into the eyes of a wolfish creature standing on it’s hind legs, the flesh of the beast torn and deteriorated as if brought back from the dead like some sort of demonic

Frankenstein, it’s eye’s glare back wild and rabid filled to the brim with blood lust, it lift’s it’s head and howls in malicious delight claiming victory. blood drools from the beast’s mouth along with the rest of the child’s arm, the boy grabs the bone of his torn arm, the remains of the nerves forming tormented pain. the beast leaps at the boy headfirst, jaws open wide. the boy grins and screams in anger along with pain, pulling down on the bone he snaps the skeletal arm off, immense pain howls through his mind attempting to render the boy unconscious.

“I NEED TO LIVE!”

The boy jabs the arm into the roof of the beast’s mouth, the hideous creatures eyes widen in shock, it attempts to break itself free but all that comes is a final shudder releasing the beasts final breath. sighing the boy collapses onto the ground.

“Finally it’s over”

The child’s vision fades black, he breathes in shallowly letting the pain claim him to unconsciousness, As the boy slowly fades into the dark more howls pierce through his trance. The boy opens his eyes in fear.

© 2015 Ron Newton


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
Added on February 11, 2015
Last Updated on February 11, 2015

Author

Ron Newton
Ron Newton

Lincoln, ME



About
My name is Ron Newton, I am 17 and enjoy writing in my spare time. I enjoy making my creations but I am willing to lend a helping hand or co-author, Personally I enjoy when people critique my work, it.. more..

Writing
RWBY-RP.com RWBY-RP.com

A Story by Ron Newton