August 30, 2012

August 30, 2012

A Chapter by Anonymous Girl
"

They get to live in a hotel....

"
August 30, 2012
Hey Tul,

Guess what! Life brings surprises, again!!!

You know we moved to Luton and we will live here for how long... Let me count... well FOREVER! And we will obviously need a house to live in. I thought, in fact, everyone thought that we will get a house straight away but no. Let me start from the beginning.

Yesterday we went to Luton Council Borough. And, well what could we ask and tell them instead of saying we are "homeless". God, it was embarrassing. When I said this to my Dad he went like, "Crystal, if we are not homeless then do we have somewhere to live?", and I was speechless because he was right. We didn't have anywhere to live and we couldn't depend on my two uncles either. Because two reasons:
1. They have got their own families to look after.
2. Two families CANNOT live in a same house. Because of the size of the house.

So, we had to go to Luton Council. They made us to wait for FIVE HOURS! No! MORE THAN FIVE HOURS! And we got frustrated from waiting! Well except of Dad because he was going and taking files with him to different counters and we were sitting there and doing nothing except of one thing: being bored. God knows what Dad was doing.
Oh well...

Then after waiting for what felt like years, they told us that they've booked hotel room for our family. The hotel was called "Comfort Hotel". Yeah, so much for comfort(!) We had to stay in that hotel for 5 - 6 weeks and me and Mum were like "FIVE TO SIX WEEKS?", that made us depressed! Lord! But now we are alright.

Until the Council could find a house for us, we have to stay here. In a way we all were excited to live in a hotel which felt like "living an adventurous life"! Well it was to me and my siblings.

We got to the hotel at around 5.00 pm. The receptionist gave us two separate key cards for TWO SEPARATE ROOMS! We, again, were excited but sad, no not sad, but upset that we weren't in a same room. However, we were more excited than being upset. 

Our room, (that is me, Mum and my sister, Lana) was small. There was barely any place to sit on the floor. Although, there were 3 beds, a TV (yup, you heard it), a wardrobe fitted in the wall, a toilet and two tables - one large and one bedside table. The room was so stuffed that we couldn't sit on the floor; we could only stand. It was okay, though. I loved my corner. Lol.

The other room, that is Dad's, my brother, Brian and other sister, Lina's room was quite big. It had same things like us but we could at least sit on the floor! But it was a bit dark compared to us, ours was lighted.

The biggest surprise is that they will give us breakfast ONLY and we have to buy our lunch AND dinner... I was right, so much for comfort(!)

However thank God that the town is near to the hotel; only on five minutes' walk. That meant that we could go to the town anytime, if only Dad allowed us. *rolling eyes*. The central library was near as well and we could go there. Again if Dad would allow. We liked it, until now. But Mum says that she is not fitting in and feels upset at times because Dad goes out everyday - God knows to do what - and we kids were busy with our little stuff and she had nothing to do and TV doesn't have any channels that she could watch. So she gets bored and upset.

Life is mean to everyone... Lord help us!

I told you yesterday about Katie-and-her-secret-being-told-to-that-jerk-named-Simon-by-me story. Well after we talked on phone the day before, she didn't call me or send me a message or anything until now. I think she is angry. I got to know from Dorothy that Todd has been emailing her (Katie) to talk to him and forgive him but she isn't replying. He has being annoying Taylor lately as well. I don't know how to ask for forgiveness or say sorry but I think this is going to be a big-time-fight.

I am thinking of stepping out from all this "Todd happening". I am still deciding on what to do. Because I get angry and start to throw tantrums. Katie doesn't seem happy if I do that and I start to get more involved than others.

Honestly, I haven't seen any bigger blockheads in the world than Simon and Todd. They are pain in the back. Idiots. Annoyers. And so much more.

Well that's it for today, Tulip. I still hold a promise to you that I will tell you all about "Todd happening" soon enough. But now is not the time because everyone is here and Dad will take and read you any minute if I don't finish writing quickly.

So see you soon.

Never or Ever But Always and Forever,
Crystal...


© 2013 Anonymous Girl


Author's Note

Anonymous Girl
Just to let you know that Tul is pronounced like tee-you-l... Its a nickname for Tulip.
Please review and comment. Criticise if you want!
Thanks
Enjoy! ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I cannot relate with somebody moving away from home but I think you've portrayed the feelings well here, great

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Thank you
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

welcomeszz
except of(for) dad.....
Except of( for) one thing....
Only ( on) delete) a) add) five minute walk....
By me( my) story...
Don't( doesn't) seem happy...


Even though it seems like ramblings, with no detail or character description. It still intrest me. I wonder where it is going to take me. Awesome job so far.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Thank you... And I said before, I am going to edit it... Keep pointing them out please. Thanks again.. read more
I feel like the chapter is stuck like its not going forward. Its has great idea, but its getting a bit blank and not keeping my interest...sorry if I being mean..I'll keep reading though :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Its okay and thanks ^^
I hope you find next chapters interesting :)
It's good so far, but the only thing i'm going to point out is the word "lol" lol is like a smiley face [:)] it doesnt belong in a story.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Glad you told me :p
Britt

11 Years Ago

:)
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

:)
i know how living in a hotel is like... i had to do tha when i was younger.. NOT FUN..

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

It sucks!!!
Hmm.. Well you definitely draw a very real feeling character here. I'm wondering if this method of moving and finding a house is the way it goes about in the UK, or fictional method?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Its fictional method... Keep reading and you'll find out :)
Thanks for the review ^^
hmmmm... don't really know what to say right now but will definitely read more

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks for the review :)
You have lost me with this chapter, my interest and I don't understand, sorry to say it, but it is true. I'll still read it to see what happens, but so it doesn't make sense to me.
Hate to be rude, sorry!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Ella

11 Years Ago

That's the plan xD
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Lo xD
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

*lol
Coming along nicely! Let me know when the next segment's up.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Thanks again and sure I will ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

673 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 31, 2012
Last Updated on June 1, 2013


Author

Anonymous Girl
Anonymous Girl

Among Stars And In Universe



About
I love writing. When it comes to writing and I hold my pen I start to write whatever comes in my mind. I also like reading from which I got inspired and started to write different stuff. I love pret.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..