Baby World Adventure: Hawaii Vacation Part 1: Underwater Adventure

Baby World Adventure: Hawaii Vacation Part 1: Underwater Adventure

A Story by Tanya
"

What will happen when the babies go on vacation to Hawaii?

"
It was a exciting day in Baby World, the babies were getting ready to leave on vacation to Hawaii. They were up before the sun to get to the airport, well their parents were up.
It was a long ride, but they finally arrived at Hawaii. The babies eyes were wide with awe, as they watched the people around them. Some wore grass skirts and had flower necklaces around their necks.
They went to the hotel and checked in, then decided to go to the beach. The babies love the beach, it was like one huge sandbox.
Some babies built sand castles, and some dug big holes, and some played by the water. Darius, Evan, April, and Lia were by the water, playing jump the waves, when they was a person in the water swimming towards them, it was a little girl.
" Hello," the little girl said as she got closer. She stopped before she reached the shore.
" Hi hi," the babies said.
" Do you want to play with me?" the girl asked.
" Otay," the babies said, and walked into the water.
" Oh, you don't have fins, and you can't breath underwater." the girl said. " I will fix that then we can play with my fish friends." The girl glowed a soft golden light.
The babies looked wide eyed at the glowing girl. They saw she didn't have legs, she had a fin.
" Her's is a mewmaid." April giggled.
" Lookie Lookie, we's has fish legs too." Evan said.
The babies laughed as they splashed their new fins.
" Come on," the girl said, and dived into the water. The babies followed.
They went further and further out to sea where the ocean was deeper. The babies were enjoying seeing the fish swimming by. The looked at the coral, and even saw a few clams.
" Do you like it here?" The girl asked.
" Yehs, it's fun hewe." The babies said.
" Wat's is your's name?" Darius asked.
" I am Cora."
" I's is Dawius, and he's is Eban, and she is Apwil."
" Come on, there is a treasure ship close by." Cora said.
The babies followed Cora to a sunken ship. There was gold and jewels inside. The babies played in the jewels and swum around the ship, unaware that there was danger nearby.
 While the babies were swimming a giant shark was swimming towards them.
The babies saw the shark and started to swim away, but the shark followed them, trying to eat them.
A group of dolphins saw the babies and their friend Cora was in trouble and swum to help. Each dolphin grabbed a baby and swum as fast as they could away. But the shark did not give up.
A few schools of fish swum in front of the shark, trying to block it's way, but the shark, just swam right through them.
The dolphins swum towards a rock, and was trapped. The shark was closing in on them.
The babies were crying, they were scared. 
The shark was getting closer and closer.
The shark opened it's giant jaws, when a killer whale swum into it and bumped it out of the way.
The shark looked at the whale, and swam away scared. 
The babies were saved. They cheered and hugged the whale, well they tried to hug the whale, but it was huge.
The babies and the mermaid and the dolphins and the whales played all day. They chased each other, and went on whale and dolphins rides.
They found pearls and seashells on the bottom of the ocean floor.
Soon it was time to go home.
" I's don't wanna go home Cowa," April sniffed.
" I's like it hewe," Evan said.
" I's wanna stay," Darius said.
" I widh you could stay too, but your mommies and daddies would be sad." Cora explained.
The babies nodded in agreement. 
" We'll always be friends." Cora said and glowed again.

The babies woke up on the beach next to their parents. They looked around in shock. Was it all a dream, they wondered as they looked at each other.
" It's time to go back to the hotel." Their parents said, and picked up the babies.

Darius looked out at the sea and saw someone waving at him.

It was a dream wasn't it?

The end (Til next time)

© 2013 Tanya


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

443 Views
Added on February 8, 2013
Last Updated on February 9, 2013
Tags: Baby World, Hawaii, fish, underwater