One night in village

One night in village

A Story by Taniska 😊😊
"

This is the story of my childhood days when I was twelve years old.It is a fearful incident happened in my village , which I am going to tell you in this story.

"
One day I went to my village with my mom to meet my grandma,she became happy on seeing me,she gave me lot of things which I like to.

At the night time when I am watching TV ,my mom came and told  me that she was going to meet our neighbours and she ordered me not to went out side the house alone and to sit with grandma .

But my grandma is my grandma she also went to meet neighbours without informing me ,after sometimes I felt that i am alone ,I began to find grandma inside the home and I reached to the terrace where I saw trees were dancing with the blowing wind ,it seems like a ghost is coming towards me and suddenly I got crashed with an object ,I felt very afraid of that and began to shout ,I ran as fast as I can and suddenly I got crash with my mom,she told me that she had came to check me whether I am ok or not and I told her about the situation.

She went with me to check it and we found a dry leaf,after seeing that she began to laugh at me.

© 2018 Taniska 😊😊


Author's Note

Taniska  😊😊
Please read it !!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well at least you wasn't hurt

Posted 5 Years Ago


Taniska  😊😊

5 Years Ago

Yaa ,you are right.
 wordman

5 Years Ago

yaa,i know
My village is very scary.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 16, 2018
Last Updated on July 16, 2018
Tags: Shrot stories

Author

Taniska  😊😊
Taniska 😊😊

Cuttack, Odisha, India



About
I am a girl of 16 and I'm here to share my writings with you and also to accept your good suggestion. 😊 Keep smiling 😄😃🤣😆😉😊😀😁&.. more..

Writing