My friend  😢

My friend 😢

A Story by Taniska 😊😊

Through this story . I would like to tell u about one of my friend who have attempted suicide and lost his life yesterday .

Yesterday when I reached to my tution at 5pm I heard a news that one of my friend have attempted suicide for some reason . I felt shocked . And my friend shruti who have gave me this news , her father made a call to his friend who was in the hospital . And gave a news to us that he is no more now. After hearing this news I get shocked and my body began to shake . My friend convinced me to keep calm and they send me to home. And after some time my friend Ankita called me and told me that saswat have attempted suicide by hanging himself , . I don't know what's the reason. Yesterday I saw some chats in fb that one of his besties is trying to convince other people to stop crying becoz he is alive and was watching movie through his laptop . I think he is shocked .Do u know that his parents had only one child and he is saswat .

Can you give me some advice to make understand the friend who was not trying to understand that saswat is no more now I wanna convince him. Can you suggest me something to handle situation . This is our last year I don't know how to handle this .

© 2019 Taniska 😊😊


Author's Note

Taniska  😊😊
Give me some advice !!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I sincerely give all my condolences for this tragic loss of a young life (your friend) full of future and possibilities. I wish you strength in handling the shock.

For the friend who still cannot accept his friend's sad passing, understand and give him time to fully grasp the sad reality; that's his way of dealing with the shock!

May Our heavenly Creator keep you safe and give you wisdom and insight to understand and value more the preciousness of life and our unique positive purpose in it!

Well done!

Posted 4 Years Ago


This is a horrible thing. I'm so sorry you had to go thru this. My advice is to STOP worrying about everyone else & make sure you spend some time processing this yourself. It's easy to run around worrying about others so we don't have to feel the pain. If you have a loved one that commits suicide, you are 4 times more likely to commit suicide yourself. This is what I worry about. I worry about YOU! I want you to take care of yourself. Sit still & feel the pain. Don't try to fix other people. They will have to come to their own understanding in their own sweet time frame. I'm so sorry to hear of this terrible sorrow for your life (((HUGS))) Fondly, Margie

Posted 5 Years Ago


Taniska  😊😊

5 Years Ago

Thanx mam for your kind words I am trying to overcome this sorrow of my life . And I can overcome th.. read more
Everyone deals with grief in different ways. Some people can handle it and accept what has happened to that person. And others find it more difficult for it to sink inside their own hearts and mind. It takes a while for it to be acknowledged within them. Sometimes its the funeral. And actually being there that helps them come to terms with the death. Just give them time and be nice. And supportive as they will be with you. And so sorry for your lost. My, they RIP.

Posted 5 Years Ago


Taniska  😊😊

5 Years Ago

Thanx Dawn for your support !!
I am so sorry Taniska to hear this really sad news about one of your friends. I can't imagine how you feel, you are probably in shock. It sounds to me as though your other friend is in shock too, and is refusing to accept this dreadful news. If you are at school or college maybe there is a counsellor or nurse who will be able to help you both. My condolences to you. Take good care of yourself while you grieve.

Chris

Posted 5 Years Ago


Taniska  😊😊

5 Years Ago

Thanx mam !!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 30, 2019
Last Updated on January 30, 2019

Author

Taniska  😊😊
Taniska 😊😊

Cuttack, Odisha, India



About
I am a girl of 16 and I'm here to share my writings with you and also to accept your good suggestion. 😊 Keep smiling 😄😃🤣😆😉😊😀😁&.. more..

Writing