The beautiful.

The beautiful.

A Story by TanyaGrado

Nowadays exist definition like a standard of beauty. People fall in blindly this standard and can’t understand where line between ugly and beauty, now I talk about nature’s beauty, without cosmetic and plastic surgery. By the way, what is beauty in meaning of people?

This definition is so different for everyone. Anybody think that woman with blond hair and body of model, is beauty, and other people think that ugly woman is beauty too. And again question “What is ugly?” These definitions are so individual for every one and can’t find accurate answers.   Sure beauty is so individual and depend from people, how woman feeling yourself. I think the most important features of people like an intellectual, clever, sense of the humor. Beauty is not symptoms of appearance, in a whole it is image of man. 

But so sadly that little percentage of the people understands this. Every man is unique.

 

© 2012 TanyaGrado


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I tend to agree. Beauty does not need a prescription, and should not be forced to fill one.
I admire these thoughts, Tanya.
Best of luck as you continue working on your grammar (though I really liked your voice in this piece), and thanks very much for sharing "The Beautiful".
Kind regards :-)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TanyaGrado

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much;)



Reviews

For me beauty is in your kindness and in your manners, anyone can be blonde or hot; however they don't define beauty. Love is beautiful, care is beauty and being a humble loving human is beauty. I can go on and on...I like your thought in this one. I have traveled your country and yes every other girl is beautiful...

Posted 9 Years Ago


"People fall in blindly this standard and can’t understand where line between ugly and beauty"

Sorry, I disagree, each of us has visual perception, auditive impression, feelings in our bones of what is beauty, but whether it correlates with the standard, that is the point))

Posted 10 Years Ago


Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, Its found in forms of within, Beauty is everywhere and in everything even the ugly beauty is seen. Ugly no such thing as ugly:) Great powerful write:)

Posted 10 Years Ago


Very true, beauty will always be in the individual eye that sees what it prefers to see, and what its heart can see; different for everyone and unique in many. Still, true beauty as it should be seen in clear eyes is not made of make-up or possessions, and should not be tainted by past pain...so hard to keep clear eyes.
Spasibo!

Posted 10 Years Ago


Every person is unique.
There is beauty in every person.
The perception of beauty differs from person to person.
Yes,this is relative.
Nice work indeed.


Posted 10 Years Ago


If we lived in cabins in the forest. You lived in yours and I in mine. If we did not have television, and music videos and the Internet to tell us what is beautiful and what is not beautiful. If we did not have men and women telling us their opinion then what would be beauty to you and what would be beauty to me? I think that we would view each other as we view the forest and the sky and meadow. We would feel beauty from the heart.

I like your voice and I like the way it shows your true heart. You are beautiful.

Posted 11 Years Ago


You know, all things in this world are relatively. And beauty is too.

Posted 11 Years Ago


I think of 'Beauty' as being the feeling a human being experiences when he or she looks at something or someone .. it's an emotion that brings happiness or contentment . Can be the wiggling of a worm slithering in the sun, or an ocean on fire during a storm, the sight of a sleeping child's lashes resting on his or her the cheeks, is the rough shadowy bark of an old tree .. etc,, anything and everything that captures the senses. I think!

Posted 11 Years Ago


I tend to agree. Beauty does not need a prescription, and should not be forced to fill one.
I admire these thoughts, Tanya.
Best of luck as you continue working on your grammar (though I really liked your voice in this piece), and thanks very much for sharing "The Beautiful".
Kind regards :-)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

TanyaGrado

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much;)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

423 Views
9 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on December 8, 2012
Last Updated on December 8, 2012

Author

TanyaGrado
TanyaGrado

Saint-Petersburg, Russia



About
Beginning writer. more..

Writing
Instagram Instagram

A Story by TanyaGrado



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Gone Gone

A Poem by Nicole