Café and souvenir sims

Café and souvenir sims

A Story by Tasi83














The four of them were sitting in a moderately trendy, yet pleasant and cozy Café. Two women and two men.

At first glance, they could even have been each other's spouses. They looked as if they had stepped out of a popular and well-loved TV series in life, where almost everyone has immaculately bright, snow-white teeth and artificial grins, and where they whistle at life's unexpected difficulties or trials.

"Seriously, kids!" We're not kidding! When did you do it for the first time? But no nonsense or side talk! Just the plain truth, if I may ask! �" asked a tanned lady with an extremely exotic appearance, befitting a supermodel, as naturally as if she just wanted to ask a passerby the time.

"Oh, don't be silly, dear!" Adrienne threw at him. Another bombshell blonde who had legs so long and slender under the table, even when she straightened up, like a Swedish mannequin. "I think it's very silly to ask such a thing!" And anyway, we'll all be crossing the second X before long. Doesn't it really matter who was with whom first?! �" his chirping, melodious voice has lost none of its melodiousness and sophistication over the years, yet there is fear and caution hidden in it.

"Hey, kids!" Then I'll start! - took on the honorable task as a challenge to be fulfilled by a macho, athletically elegant man, whose beard also endowed the wearer with a certain Latino temperament.

"Wow!" My friend! Because you think you're so damn smart! We?! �" the other man, also extremely handsome, with a striking face and hairstyle, behaved as if he was offended, or at least treated his friend's thoughtless statement as an ultimatum.

- Boys! Boys! Stop! We're just not going to get upset over such trifles! We are all cultured, grown-up people! I'm already a mom, and if I remember correctly, you will be too! So what? What's the point of fighting? Let's try to chat calmly and calmly!

At the thoughtfully serious and calm woman's voice, the two necked macho men became sheepish at the same time and became obedient, like two obedient little lambs.

"OK Baby!" Then get off your a*s! Who was the first person with whom that particular thing actually happened? asked the athletic man curiously.

"Oh, already!" Don't you think, Andriska, that this is part of private life? Angela will tell you when she feels ready! Adrienn immediately defended one of her best friends.

"No problem, my dear friend!" I'll tell you! If only it depends on it! Tomi was my first! Right after the graduation banquet!

Among the other members of the company, there was cheerfulness and laughter.

- Oh no! Are you serious?! Is that Tommy?! What was so special about that a*****e that made you so buzzed? . asked the other man, who was called Miki.

"Well... I don't even know..." he daydreamed for a moment. - I think he was such a good-natured fellow... clumsy, a bit unfortunate, yet when you talked to him, he got drunk just by his voice. He had such a… poetic voice. Do you understand this? - he looked at the company, as if he expected approval and consent from everyone.

"How else is it correct?" Well that's ridiculous! I think that guy was such an idiot! He was constantly polite, flattering, and spouting stupid poems.

"Oh, weren't they talking about the guy from Mangalica who could get away with anything?"

"But, but!" Exactly! I think such a person is pure fire!

"Don't say that about him, because you too could end up in a similar situation!" - the extravagant lady immediately took to her determined, ready-to-fight defense.

"Noah, noah!" Melinda is in love! Kids! Bake here! Aunt Melinda is in love! �" Adrienn raised her voice and started gesticulating a little more with her polished, immaculate nails.

"It's not about that at all!" I know we're just joking! So what?! - he blushed, and this made his insides burn on fire.

- Okay darling! As you wish! So what? How was your Tomika in bed? �" again, that murderous irony that can ruin the lines of even the most pleasant conversations at any time.

"Hey girls!" Aren't you going to fight each other already? Let me make the mud cocktail! Andris giggled with good taste.

"Put yourself out!" That's out of the question! Let's get on with it! - turned back in the direction of her friend Adrienn, who was dying of curiosity to find out all the juicy details about her friend's sexual habits.

�" I would rather say that it was at the same time a childlike adolescent fervor, yet a fantastic feeling! - he blushed again, but this time he didn't mind. In fact! It was as if he was even proud of this memory.

"So that's how it happened?" - his girlfriend looked at him questioningly.

"Why?" What do you think I should have done?! He looked so sad and orphaned when the waltz was over! He was almost totally in despair!

- Just because someone is hopelessly unlucky, you shouldn't compensate everyone with sex!

"I absolutely refuse this!" I made that decision, and even now I confess that it was indeed the right decision! By the way - if you are so curious - I can tell you that I also told my husband about it, and he didn't mind at all!

"Well... I don't mean to be offensive, my dear, but I don't think your husband was a saint either!"

"Remove this right now!" �" Melinda looked at her friend seriously, almost threateningly. The air seemed to be filled with the smell of gunpowder threatening to explode.

And the two men smiled widely that two female acquaintances of theirs fell for each other like this.

"What are you laughing at?" Melinda noticed the reaction of the two men. It's a good thing, because otherwise she might have messed up her friend's immaculately styled hairstyle.

"Nothing baby!" Really… nothing! �" as if both machos had lost their courage at the same time when faced with warlike Amazons.

"Let me ask, just out of curiosity, how well did you really know Tomi?" - his sharp, serious gaze saw her as she crawled from one to the other. "See?" Well, this is exactly the expression I expected well in advance!

"Melinda!" Do not do this! Super gas! Why? For example, how well did you know him?! You don't think you have a fart! Your little mouth has been here for about half an hour! �" the old girlfriend felt that she could carry old wounds, which suddenly came to the surface.

"I don't think it was just me!" Maybe we all made mistakes... - he thought for a moment, as if the burden of the whole world was weighing on his shoulders. "We should have welcomed him in!" We should have loved and protected them against such small-scale scumbags as, say, Lacika or Zoli!

"Are you still talking?" You're pathetic! Who was it that laughed so hard the house would explode when the naked mother Tomika kissed the dirty green linoleum floor? Who liked this? Who didn't do anything to prevent this?! Don't you dare tell me that you were such a damn great saint or a good angel, as you are trying to save yourself now. he answers angrily.

"Well, dear ladies!" Aren't we just going to get into each other's hair because of things that happened in the past? We're not in kindergarten, are we?! �" Andris tries to save what can be saved.

"Andriska!" Keep your mouth shut because I'm going to shut you up! he looks at her hostilely.

"Children!" Let's stop for a long moment! Let's all take a deep breath and discuss, as people of culture, how it really happened?

All three look at each other. They think, ponder over the dead.

- If you want to know, only Tomi had so much elegance and poise that he dared to go against the arrogant idiot's decisions. We are flattened like the pitiful lambs in the grass. �" Melinda's every sentence gives a strong sense that she is struggling with an inner sense of guilt.

"Do you remember when there was that Stefi affair?" He also bought flowers and chocolates! I never understood what Laura had to do with it all?

"You can't be that deaf!" Just put the little details together! Maybe Tomi meant more to Laura, or she was close to him, but she didn't show her feelings.

"Well, I would argue with that, my friend, because everyone knew that Laura likes Ádám." It wasn't by chance that he danced with her at the prom! Maybe they even clicked on it. Who knows?!

�" I know that Tom was deeply saddened that the scorned and exalted Stefike didn't even say thank you for the name day wishes. Instead, his idiot girlfriend protected him and put up a front for him. I think Stefike was also a spoiled, hysterical woman! It's better that he went back to Italy.

"I agree with that!" But the question arises, did Tomi really just want to greet him on his name day, or did he want a little more than that? he sipped his drink.

- Come on! Tomi was a much more romantic guy than to immediately wipe Stefike off. Although I would have liked to see what her first kiss would have been like!

�" You won't believe it, but a person's life is definitely organically determined by childhood and adolescence, because in every life cycle there is some defining spiritual quality that is organically integrated into the subconscious!

- Well! Enough! No need for psycho blabla! We got it! Tomika started on Stefike, who was mean and calculating, and so before anything could happen, she threw and got rid of the unfortunate guy.

�" At the graduation banquet, I think he changed radically! They remembered that he went aside with the literature teacher and they talked together all night long! I wonder what the party was about?

"Who the hell cares what they talked about!" What I do know is that I downed eight tequila cocktails in a row and still won the bet because I could handle the drink. I think Tomika has been abstinent ever since.

"Maybe he's right!" It is not good for a person to self-destructively destroy himself for the sake of fun or a party. It would have been nice to run into him for a coffee or something, don't you think?!

- Here we go! St. Johanna has spoken again! Adrienn sneered.

"Why?" Nothing wrong with that!

The company didn't even notice that at the other table, right next to them, an elegant, sporty gentleman in a jacket and an incredibly attractive lady were also talking to each other, and they were about to leave when the lady bent down to adjust her strappy sandals.

"Just look over there?" What tempting sandals that model chick has! - asked Adrienn almost immediately, and it looked like she was going to die with the desire to buy one just like it later.

- I think a woman can be attractive even if she doesn't buy expensive, high-quality things. - testified Melinda, who in turn began to examine the man with a familiar face. "Maybe I'm wrong, but I would recognize this face out of a thousand!" Do you know who this is?! he asked everyone.

�" I think he's a world-class soccer player, or a rich lawyer, or maybe a businessman! Adrienne stated.

"No, you fool!" Well, our Tom! He's become fantastically handsome, and how he's lost weight! Do you think we should thank him?

"Why not!" There's nothing wrong with that, is there?! After all, we didn't suck it or suck it as much as the others! - he sipped his drink and immediately stood up. She adjusted her clothes and prepared to greet her old acquaintance.

"What the hell are you doing?" Sit back now! �" Melinda's grip on Adrienn's thin, tanned wrist became a little stronger. They used to say that you will find your place later.

"Don't be such a scary little girl!" We go to him with a friendly bow, and he will surely be happy to see familiar faces. I'll try it! Come now or stay!

The two male members of the company nodded in agreement.

"Hey, sorry to bother you, but we know each other, right?" he walked over to the other table. "Do you remember me Tomika?" �" a wide charming grin, as if anything could be easily handled with it.

"Hi… Adrienne!" This is... a pleasant surprise... - Tomi's every movement is stiff, aloof, as if he wants to hide something, but out of politeness he already considers the situation and introduces his girlfriend.

- Introducing my girlfriend... Dr. Zsófia Zalai. - He deliberately emphasizes the doctor, as if he were a privileged figure. At the same time, he was quite shaken by the cold, since he still vividly remembered those small-scale, murderous pranks in which Adrienn's hand was also involved.

Tomi's girlfriend politely held out her delicate swan hand and gave a friendly, direct, diplomatic smile.

- Hello! I'm glad to meet you! I've heard a lot about you!

"Ouch!" I hope it's all beautiful and good! he blurted out for a moment. "Your sandals and your dress are fantastic!"

"Well... thank you very much... you can't complain either!"

"Don't be sorry for holding you up!" You must have been about to leave... Melinda is here too! Melinda! - she said back to her blushing, totally embarrassed friend. - Come here!

Melinda got up from the table, so ashamed, cautiously, as if they wanted to publicly embarrass her or make fun of her. She blushed again in respect, and now she felt awkward, because she could feel the old romantic feelings rising inside her.

"Hi Tommy!" This surprise! he said. "I certainly wouldn't have recognized you at first!" You look fantastic!

It was now time for Tomi to greet his pretty girlfriend. Even now, when he politely extended his hand, he found it hard to believe that his old classmate could date such a bombshell. "Hi, nice to meet you!" I'm Melinda!

"Hi, I'm Erika!" I'm really glad!

The old classmate's behavior seemed to have radically changed. Ominously, he became quiet, taciturn, and introverted, like when he was constantly beaten at school as a child.

"I'm so happy that we were finally able to get together after so many years!" �" Melinda said this with forced politeness, but in fact jealous envy was hidden in her because she was the very first to announce to the country and the world after the graduation banquet that if anyone, then Tomika will definitely never be able to find a balanced relationship in her life, and lo and behold now he was totally wrong.

"...And what flight are you on?" asked Tomi half-heartedly.

"Well... the four of us just sat down to talk about the good old days!" You know how it goes. he flashed his sharp smile. His manipulation is a first-class, diabolical tool, while Melinda rolled her eyes blushing all the while, because her heart was racing more and more and she felt unable to control herself.

"Melinda!" Dear girlfriend! You can also speak boldly! He also burns with the desire to say something nice! So! Now is the right time, because who knows if we'll make it again in life.

"I... I'm sincerely sorry... if... at that time... we hurt you..." her voice trembled, as if she was cold, shuddering from the truth.

Tomi looked at him seriously, thoughtfully, and was grateful that he had said that.

"My little mother!" What the hell are you apologizing for?! Maybe you robbed a bank or robbed someone? �" Melinda still didn't understand what it was all about. Perhaps Melinda apologized to Tomi on behalf of everyone for betraying her, taking advantage of her vulnerable weakness, or abusing her friendship.

"Just imagine!" We're having a baby! - announced Erika solemnly, and she was truly beaming with happiness.

Adrienn couldn't spit or swallow when she heard the good news, while Melinda's world collapsed. What did you imagine? What did you hope for? How can you fall in love again with someone who will soon have a child of his own? What a pathetic, ridiculous attempt to get a boyfriend?

"Well... I sincerely congratulate you..." he blurted out after a few minutes.

- Thank you very much! Erika answered. - Then we'd go... - Tomi politely helped her beloved out of the chair, and although the pretty lady showed no signs of pregnancy, her radiance revealed everything. Tomi stayed a few minutes.

- Then I'll leave it to you... - Adrienn's new rescue idea turned out to be a good idea, maybe now they can exchange a few words.

When they were alone, Tomi and Melinda looked at each other like wolf eyes, staring at each other like people who have been without each other for so many years that when they are given the opportunity to meet again, they start to behave a bit like wild strangers or passers-by.

- What's up with you? - began Tomi.

"Thank you." I feel good! - lied.

- Look! So many years have passed and… I have tried to find the real one… nothing has worked out in my life… - he was very upset.

Tommy went there. He hugged her tenderly, trying to comfort her.

"You have nothing to be ashamed of!" I'm sure there's someone in this life just waiting for you!

Melinda liked this kind of tenderness and sensitivity so much. Who knows how long he hasn't been part of it. He stretched his neck carefully; she gently touched his mouth with her lips. He kissed her because this was what his restless heart told him.

"I... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to..." he trailed off.

"It's okay... listen... I sincerely wish you to find happiness!" Until then, we'll keep talking! You know my home number, right?!

"Yes… of course!"

"Okay!" Then we will find a time when we can talk! Excuse me, but now I really have to go... - with that, Tomi adjusted his sporty, elegant jacket, smiled encouragingly at his former classmate, and stepped out into the world.

© 2023 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

79 Views
Added on May 16, 2023
Last Updated on May 16, 2023
Tags: contemporary, epic, short prose, prose short story, narrative

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing