DIFFICULTIES OF NEGOTIATION

DIFFICULTIES OF NEGOTIATION

A Poem by Tasi83












Whether it's a cover-up or a public scandal, a tabloid conspiracy, that's what this lying, malevolent world has become. Slimmed-down, plastic-plasticized babe-Divas slap and mother each other in live-view shows, while the crochet, grandmother lace-up is filled with the cover photos of the latest men's magazines.

Romantic velvet curtain-behind the scenes the lustful stretching of a glistening, dimly lit nude model. Mysterious Doxy, useless age, or just easy to forget?!

They beat each other, they knock each other to the ground in this way, who is all contemplating a single balloon Chance: How can he get millions of dream careers, Luxury Ventures?

False handshakes, cliches of false emotions, like the rotting smell of rotten eggs, did stink. Do you think they're doing a five-minute stand-up for five-minute idols? Who is worth all this?! Their lying, scheming truths are already suffocating each other.

At arm's length, the bribed filth is deposited in everyone's soul as the malleable waste of the world. Does no one ask you more about Virgin glass, or does it want to be a frozen opportunity? Burned, shipwrecked, trapped in blind luck. Behind them all light up and rise up the massive, old Gears of forgettable time.

Lukewarm half-awake, futile Half-Life is produced daily by this present. It is impossible to compromise or escape at almost no cost. In the midst of depressed devil convulsions, she was twisted into a spindle, if anyone could have stayed to hold and raise the others.

A worthless vile existence until it remains so, who is afraid to risk it! It is rare to sow complaints, when the fruit of defiance ripens, when the recklessness of the indifferent boredom is now burying its sprouts in the sand. They are trying to live without existence on their way to death without lack!

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on February 3, 2024
Last Updated on February 3, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
RATIO LIMITS RATIO LIMITS

A Poem by Tasi83