FATE SPECTATOR

FATE SPECTATOR

A Poem by Tasi83
















Somewhere right now he is being fired, somewhere right now his career is being cut off, his already increasingly bumpy and adversary path to success. In the given compressed minute, there is a double downfall at the same time, because it deprives you of validation and livelihood by annihilating and even destroying its victims. A poisonous stench spewed out not only from the condensed carbon monoxide coming up from the underpass, but also from the millions of filthy filth of the city of Nineveh.

More and more enthusiastic rat families are scratching to their heart's content under the pillars of the Erzsébet Bridge, where the dirty-gray Danube still assists with its darkening foam. The wasted days of the uncertain Present are already treading on each other, and the unbearable, total hangover rumbles in everyone's head, leaving behind the ashen dust-fate, which is already the only copy of the great average. Hospitals, nursing homes and hospices are closing and falling into disrepair; on invisible chains of starving prisoners, Hangman-Death comes to the house as a comforting friend.

Everything is perishing here, and anyone who doesn't want to understand even the simple connections, because they are so brainwashed, or just plain stupid. And in the cruel thought, more and more haunted wandering souls are standing in front of their decorated wall of discarded lives, the yawning pile - one way or another - but it will be filled with them. Then maybe he doesn't think, he doesn't revere, he hangs around - he can live from morning to night as an increasingly disillusioned catharsis.

- House of cards promises that can easily be blown away were also built here from papier-mâché, just like the Golgotha's of everyday life. And people can't even handle the easy Fates anymore, because Business-Life has become the point of the eternal needle, which is impossible to hide; and while Being is just another humming bomb-watercolor, the everyday disease factor of the mortal body is at once a relative-alien, a sweet stepmother!

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

33 Views
Added on February 25, 2024
Last Updated on February 25, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
RATIO LIMITS RATIO LIMITS

A Poem by Tasi83