POSSIBLE COINCIDENCES

POSSIBLE COINCIDENCES

A Poem by Tasi83












They are getting further and further away, the once familiar faces are moving away, the light on the retinas is changing, and it is not known whether the shell-loneliness will suck the person in for good?! What will become of the true friendships of old, which could have withstood the tests of the Hangman's Times, the loves that promise everything will be easily swept under the rug by Alzheimer's memory.

You can hardly see the wax memory of a happier, simpler childhood, when a small, crying little boy took the hand of a tongue-tied little girl and promised that she would take care of him so that no harm would come to him! Where did those decades go? The "can't" always creates new distances; between steps, it raises more and more barriers, where the weeds flourish.

Just one more heartbeat of respite, if the commissar-tiny Lét could give you, which always breaks the everyday lives of little people without question; the inner reward would be if the restless Spirit could finally make peace not only with the existing situation, but also with those people who gave the words of Loyalty as a gift, according to which: "You can count on us!" We'll be there if you need a friendly word!" - It's a connection that can be said and passed on, there would still be plenty of thoughts when the possible happens, it would be better if there was Someone to shake our hermit's hand!

© 2024 Tasi83


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on February 28, 2024
Last Updated on February 28, 2024
Tags: contemporary, lyric, poetry, poem, free verse, prose poem, fiction, poetic prose

Author

Tasi83
Tasi83

Budapest, Budapest, Hungary



About
I was born on November 30, 1983 in Budapest! I studied Hungarian history at ELTE-TFK, BTK; history teacher. I'm editing ebooks! So far, I have published my volumes on Publió and Publishdrive as.. more..

Writing
RATIO LIMITS RATIO LIMITS

A Poem by Tasi83