Reunion

Reunion

A Chapter by DarkestSpirit15

Chapter 2
“MOM!” that’s what my little brother screamed as I chased him down the hallway and I tackled him to the ground.
“Give it back and you live!” I growled at him.
“Mom, help me!” Kaylon screamed again 
“Korana get off your brother” my mother scolded as she came in from the laundry room. My mother was beautiful her long black hair and baby blue eyes sparkling whenever she talked. (This thankfully was nothing like me whatsoever.) I reluctantly got off my brother and he straggling like the little boy he was sprang up and dusted himself off. And as he started to walk away I grabbed him from the back of his tiny shirt and he stopped. 
“Give me back my diary” I said sternly. 
“I don’t know what you are talking about.” My brother replied back in his baby brother voice. 
“Mom.” I whined
“Kaylon give your sister back her book.” He reluctantly reached under his shirt and gave me back my diary. “Mom it’s a diary not a book.” I told I mother as she was walking away. After she left I ran up to my bedroom and opened up my diary and started writing. 
January 7th 2009, 6:15 am 
Dear diary,
One more day until I turn 15 years old. I love my life. I am so surprised it has been a year since me and Alexandre met. I am so happy. I don’t know what more to write so I am going to end now. I will talk to you later diary. 
Sincerely,
Korana Elizabeth Bells.
That day I was walking to my bus stop as I got closer I realized that Alexandre was there waiting for me. I ran up to him and greeted him with a kiss. 
“Hello my darling” he said and gave me a sweet peck on the cheek. As we waited for the bus to pull up we just talked and talked. Just then the bus came lumbering up our road and came to a screeching halt right in front of us. We boarded the bus as it started and peeled away from the curb. We sat together in the way back and just started talking. We talked to each other the entire bus ride. Just as Alexandre was finishing his sentence the bus pulled to a stop at our school. Together we walked off the bus and headed towards the cafeteria where everyone waited for the bell to ring starting school. We sat down at a table and again started talking. We talked about my upcoming birthday and how I will soon be 15 years old. Alexandre was about 2 months older than me and I still needed to make him something.(we decided to celebrate on the same day) I thought and thought and thought. “What do I make him?” I had no clue what to make for a guy who is so hard to read. But then it hit me. I know exactly what to get him. I looked at him and then reached in my bag and got out a notebook and started writing inside of it. When I was done I ripped it out carefully and folded it and threw it across the table at his chest giggling. He opened up the letter read it and I saw tears welling in his eyes. “What’s wrong” I asked him worried. 
“Nothing” he said “I’m just so happy that I found you” just then tears started forming in my eyes. I started laughing then also because we must have looked like quite the sight a boy and girl both sitting at a table crying. He asked me why I was laughing and he too laughed when I told him. 
The bell rang for class to start. At the end of the day we both headed to our lockers (fortunately our lockers where right next to each other’s.)  We grabbed our stuff and headed out to the buses. As we boarded the bus and sat down, one kid threw a crumpled up piece of paper at the back of my head. I turned around to see Andrew sitting not just 2 seats behind me.I picked up the balled up piece of paper and threw it back at his head and sat forward. 
“Who is he?” Alexandre asked 
“no one just a kid who has hated me ever since I stepped foot in his kindergarten class.” I replied in a grumbling groaning sort of tone. Just then I got a text. Who is texting me? I wondered because my boyfriend was sitting right next to me and mom was at work. I checked the text “I’m back I have missed you so much darling see you when you get home baby girl.” I still wondered who that was but when my boyfriend saw it he freaked. 
“Who is that? And why is he calling you baby girl?”  
“I don’t know and I don’t know why he called me that.” I replied very quickly trying to calm him down. 
“Well I better walk you home” Alexandre said. He has always been like this. But then I realized who it was on the phone and I started shaking.
“What’s wrong?” Alexandre asked suddenly. 
“He’s texting me.” I replied barley able to speak.
“Who?” He asked confused.
“My dad.” There was a slight pause. 
“I thought you said your dad left when you were little?” Alexandre finally said 
“Yeah he did I guess he came back. But I don’t understand why he is being nice. He used to beat me when he was around. 
“I said quickly though my tears. 
“WHAT?!?!” Alexandre asked with anger in his face. 
“Ok I am definatly walking with you to your house now.” I looked into his eyes and watched as the anger in his eyes washed away. 
“Why don’t I just go to your house for the night?” I asked still looking into his eyes. 
“Yes that would be a good idea but you don’t have any clothes for tomorrow or tonight.” He said puzzled 
“I could just borrow some of yours” I rested my head on his shoulder and after a while fell asleep to him petting my hair. I woke up just as the bus pulled up to our stop. 
“Well at least we didn't miss our stop.” I said as I stumbled off the bus. I missed the last step and started to tumble forward when Alexandre reached out and caught me. 
“Yeah I’m obviously not awake yet.” I said as I stand up and straighten myself out. 
“Thank you for catching me.” I told him as I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek. We started walking towards his house hand in hand. We were just passing my house, (his house is about 10 houses past mine.) when someone came running out of the house and just latches onto me. Finally the person lets go and I saw who it was. I tried to run away but he grabbed my wrist way to fast. 
“LET ME GO DAD!!!” I scream at him and ripped my arm away. That’s when Alexandre stepped in between us, blocking my dad from touching me. 
“I think you should go back into the house Sir.” He told my dad. But he didn't even acknowledge him he just pushed right past my boyfriend and slapped me across the face. 
“What the hell do you think you’re doing?!” He screamed at me. I covered the spot on my face where he hit me “um I think at the present moment I’m talking to the worst man alive.” I retorted and before he could get a chance to speak I quickly added 
“you need to just go back inside and leave me alone dad I did NOTHING to you I don’t deserve this YOU left US ok just leave me the hell alone and go back to wherever it is you came from okay.” At that I turned around and started walking towards Alexandre. Together we walked away towards his house leaving my dad to stand there.
Finally we arrived at Alexandre’s house where I just fell back on his bed and covered my face and started crying. My boyfriend came laid down next to me and took my hands in his and moved my hair away from my face. 
“Come here” he said gesturing for me to come closer to him, I did and he just hugged me tight whispering into my ear trying to calm me down as I cried into his shoulder. He pulled me back to get a better look at my face as he took his hand and wiped away my tears he turned my head and examined the side of my face where I had been hit. 
“How are you feeling?” he asked me 
“I’m a little light headed.” I replied back 
“I don’t know what to do, I can’t go back there because he’s there but I can’t just leave my little brother there and I’m sure my sister knows and is staying with friend.” I looked at my boyfriend my eyes begging him to give me some sort of answer as to what I’m supposed to do. He just looked into my eyes leaned in and kissed me and then laid down and moved me to lie next to him. We just laid there cuddling with each other my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat his arms wrapped around me like a shield. I breathed out a huge sigh, closed my eyes and fell asleep lying in his arms. All the rest of the day we just sat up in his room talking on his bed, wrestling and cuddling. 
"wake up sleepy" I heard him whisper in my ear and kiss me cheek. I open my eyes and softly look up at him and smile. 
"well good morning, you were very tired." I look at him with confusion saying 
"what do you mean hun?". I asked confused.
"well we were watching a movie and you fell asleep 5 minutes into it." He said with a whisper making the hairs on my arms rise with the beat of my heart increasing. something wasn't right though. She could sense it... And she was determined to find out what it was.


© 2013 DarkestSpirit15


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

99 Views
Added on May 29, 2013
Last Updated on July 28, 2013


Author

DarkestSpirit15
DarkestSpirit15

rhinelander, WI



About
if you wanna know about me you gotta ask. thats all im saying. more..

Writing
Time Time

A Poem by DarkestSpirit15