My mistakes 2

My mistakes 2

A Poem by Tazzie
"

i was bored and neeeded to add to my mistakes book (wich is kinda not a book JUST YET) ;)

"
'Come it will just be for the night!' savannah urged Mick 'not like she's gonna wanna talk to you when she actulley relises how bad you are'
'Ugh is this supposed to be helping me!' Mick laughed.
'Yes'
'Look i wont tell anyone and neither will she , she proberly doesn't know anyone anyway'
'Hmm' i tought fine.....
NEXT DAY
'Hello little dirty rat' Savannah laughed again.
'Hm' Mick turned round 'you dont get on this bus'
'Haha did you actulley do it?' she asked him joining him on the bus'
'A dares a dare i had to right?'
'Hahahah' she burst out nearly falling over 'sure if thats what you wanna call it'
'It was you said i dare you so it was a dare'
'If i dared you to jump of a bridge would you?.... you could be a dad!!!'
'Shh keep your vocie down!' He hushed her 'like you said they'll never find me if i am'
'That would just be tight' she stared through the window lookign at all the people outside.
'Like you said it was just a one nighter everyone has one once in their life you dont have to go  bragging about it!'
'Oh belive me i'm not bragging about you..... in fact i dont know you anymore... whos that guy? .... oh it's Micky james Lee.... never heard of him'
'You dared me to!'
'I didn't think you'd have the guts to actulley shag jeezz-eeusss
'Forget about it some people try for ages to get preganant doesn't mean it's gonna happen straight away for me'
doesnt it ....

© 2011 Tazzie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_
o.o pregos?! ooooooooooooh!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Not my best write.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

117 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 23, 2011
Last Updated on September 23, 2011

Author

Tazzie
Tazzie

Manchester, United Kingdom



About
Hey its tazzie111316 i really love writting and i've started doing alot of it in my english lessons. The poems (and others) i put on here are just little things i've made to practice my writting skil.. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Story by Tazzie


Fire Fire

A Poem by Tazzie