Ihateyou.

Ihateyou.

A Poem by Tazzie
"

ღღ

"
They say you have "anger issues" thats not an escuse for calling my dad a dick and calling me ugly to think one day we were going out makes me sick.
You only care about yourself because you don't have anyone.... you're ugly , stupid and upset because the chip shop want their grease back and say if you want to use it as shampoo you'll have pay more!!
You hurt all my mates and i stuck up for you god i wish i didn't you broke them and me.
I'm going to be scared for life now... scared if i get a boyfriend he's gonna be like you a lying , cheeky dirty basterd.
I can't hate people because i just end up hurting me .. everyday waking up my heart breaks over... ok i have my mates.... but what are they to compare the way i trusted you?!
I used to think you were cool , awesome and fit .... i was a b***h then.
How do you get over some one when you have lessons with them too many times a week and you can't bring yourself
to tell the teacher when this counts as bullying my heart?!!
I don't wanna see you or hear you look at me and i will get up out of my seat come over to you and smack your gormlesss

© 2011 Tazzie


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on October 14, 2011
Last Updated on October 14, 2011

Author

Tazzie
Tazzie

Manchester, United Kingdom



About
Hey its tazzie111316 i really love writting and i've started doing alot of it in my english lessons. The poems (and others) i put on here are just little things i've made to practice my writting skil.. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Story by Tazzie


Fire Fire

A Poem by Tazzie