Classtime!

Classtime!

A Chapter by TechnoWrites
"

(Book shall be in Serin's Point of View) "Do you mean Peafowls for both sexes or Peacocks, as in the male?" -Serin Umi

"

"Serin!!" My roommate Ren yelled out. "You're gonna be late again!" That remark combined with the horrible slap she gave me woke me up. I prepared myself to get up and get my lazy self to class.


-- 45 minutes later -


I slung my laptop bag over my shoulder, put my phone in my pocket, put on my glasses and marched to my Zoology class.

I sat down and pulled out my laptop. My teacher, Mr. Oya had asked the class this question. "Class, did you all do your homework on the dove last night?" We all nodded our heads. "Great, so put your sheets on my desk and I will be prepared to give you my next assignment." I got up and placed my sheet on his polished, metal desk and went back to my desk. "Great! Now your next assignment will be on the Peacock!" I immediately realized his mistake and raised my hand and he nodded, which meant that it was fine to speak. "Excuse, Sir, You might have made a mistake in your new assignment." I said. "And how is that, Serin?" I replied: "Do you mean Peafowls for both sexes or Peacocks, as in the male?" "Oh, I didn't realize I said the male species name. But yes, It is Peafowls. No wonder you got an A+ in your test!" And I sat down. He went on to explain our assignment. To make it short, we had to write a 15 page essay on the Peafowl on how males attract mates, territorial disputes and blah, blah, blah. So... I had 7 days to complete my essay, and I immediately began researching during our break periods.



© 2017 TechnoWrites


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on January 3, 2017
Last Updated on January 3, 2017


Author

TechnoWrites
TechnoWrites

Tunapuna, Trinidad and Tobago



About
I'm just a person who loves to write stories and yes, I am obsessed with Peafowls, Rabbits and Dragons. more..

Writing
Halved Halved

A Poem by TechnoWrites