Journal Entry #7: Goals

Journal Entry #7: Goals

A Story by Terohime

"No matter how many goals you have achieved,"

            This quote speaks to me, i can see my self living by this for a long time. See when you achieve one goal that opens up another spot to set your sites on something else. So, why would you not go and reach for another goal, who knows your goals might end up helping a lot more people than you thought. 

             See i once had this friend, who is the kindest person i had ever meet. She would always give the person a second chance if they messed up. I remember this one time when she was  out and about, heading to see a movie. She was walking to the theater, when she came across this person who needed help. See he had a whole bundle of news papers and could not seem to hold them all.

               So at that moment my friend offered to help him, her new goal was to deliver the news papers on time for the man. When she had her goal, she will not stop until that goal was completed. To me she was the definition of kindness, to the point that her picture should be next to Kindness in the dictionary.

               Anyway, if we all just try to reach for our goals and have another ready later on. We can make both our lives, and those around us better for everyone. Just keep your eyes set on where you are going, and never dwell upon the past. Because there is a reason we call it the past,and that is because it is in the past, already happened. It can no longer happen again if you learn from it. So look in the future and ask your self, who do you want to be then act upon it.
"you must set your sights on a higher one."
~Jessica Savitch

© 2013 Terohime


Author's Note

Terohime

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
Added on April 21, 2013
Last Updated on April 21, 2013

Author

Terohime
Terohime

south central, KY



About
I am a mother of two wonderful girls. Living an average life with a few twists and turns here. Taking time and writing is what i enjoy the most. Often it is my best way of expression. To sit back, rea.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Terohime