Not All Was Yet Lost

Not All Was Yet Lost

A Chapter by Thanatos96
"

Chapter 3

"
And I didn't forget about her either. I spent the next two months dreaming about her and wishing she never would have left. I was lonely and disheartened.
My life began to suck. I couldn't get over her and didn't want to. I longed for her. I needed her so badly it was unhealthy. But there was nothing I could do about it...
At last school began. Every time I saw her, I stared at her, and when she started to look around I immediately looked away.I felt so bad, but my friends' stupidity began to take my mind off of her.

But then, then there came that fateful lovely day. We were at a football game, and the band was playing and joking and having a good time. then her friend stood up and yelled over the noise and across the bleachers, "Will you go back out with her?!?" I was shocked and overjoyed all at the same time. I had to say yes, and I'm glad I did.

Sadly, she did not have a phone and I only saw her at school. But that was enough for me for the time being. I had her, and I wasn't going to let her go that easily again.
Something happened halfway through the first semester to the man she called her brother that I failed to notice. It deeply upset her, but she was always good at keeping her sadness hidden underneath, even from those she cared about.And what happened is still troubles her to this day.....

And at the end of the first semester, I believe it was, there came those three little words I had been so fearful to say: I love you. but when she said it to me, it took all that fear away, and, looking into her eyes, I repeated the phrase back, hoping I had just made one of the greatest decisions of my life. Now it was time to find out......


© 2016 Thanatos96


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
Added on March 13, 2013
Last Updated on April 1, 2016


Author

Thanatos96
Thanatos96

Cordele, GA



About
Just get to know me. I can be easy-going, or I can be an a*****e. It's up to you which you see. more..

Writing
Ghost Ship Ghost Ship

A Story by Thanatos96


Awake Awake

A Poem by Thanatos96