Long Time, No Type.

Long Time, No Type.

A Chapter by Melina Lowe

Alright, it's been a while. Your dude actually managed to get a job, please stop your applause. I realized I never told you dudes my name. I'm Aiden. Typically one would say it's nice to meet you, but I haven't actually met you. Anyway, back to talking about getting that job. I'm a host at an Italian restaurant, pretty much people walk up to me, wanting a seat, and I seat them. Big whoop, I know. My favorite is when guest ask me stupid questions. For example: "Do you guys have a bathroom?". I very desperately want to tell them no, and that we haven't had one since the accident of 1942. Then again we do have a weird dude that eats flower petals for no apparent reason. He's cool though.
Anyway, back to the real mission, telling the government to stop building the wall in my pubes. Odin (cat that was once dead, now semi-alive, and still smoking the Devil's Lettuce) and I have create and idea to get more people informed about the pubic roombas. We created flyers. Who doesn't believe the things that flyers say? We decided to pass them out at my college and see how many people believe us and want to help our project. So far, it's just the smelly old homeless man that doesn't wear pants when in the men's bathroom, and my friend Seth (only because he wants to be supportive) Although this cute guy with a bright green mohawk did stop and read it and told me it was a funny statement and I should write more jokes like it to "Stick it to the old stupid people". Pretty sure he is in my math class, and I'm pretty sure I want him to hold my hand. I really don't appreciate him saying it's a joke when it's not, because the robots in my pubes make my itching go crazy, and whenever I itch it, it kind of looks like I'm Jerkin the Gerkin. 
Odin says next week while I'm in my writing class he is gonna go to city hall and see what he can find out about the Robotic Lice. See you dudes next week. 


© 2017 Melina Lowe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

The follow on line from 'Do you guys have a bathroom,' was hysterical to read. What a great line it was. Did I laugh - hell yeah.
I found myself smirking all the way through this piece and when I read the words 'Jerkin the Gerkin,' I howled with laughter.
And to follow it up with Odin the cat going off to the city hall,that was priceless.

What a brilliant, brilliant read.

Mark.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

131 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 2, 2017
Last Updated on February 2, 2017
Tags: Comedy, Adult Swim, Writing Project, Satire


Author

Melina Lowe
Melina Lowe

Huntington Beach, CA



About
Future intern for Adult Swim Wannabe Adult more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5