Lucid Tales: The Shadow Folk

Lucid Tales: The Shadow Folk

A Story by TheArchDemon

prologue 

What is lucid dreaming?
    this is the state of awareness that you are dreaming, This is a very exhilarating feeling to go through. This dream realm is one of the three, there is the lucid dream, where all your dreams can become true just from a blink of a eye. Then there is the lucid nightmare,this sadly means that you know that you are in a dream but you cant wake up, this can startle the mind and can cause traumatic events to be reacted in your dream world. Last we have the Final Depth... once you enter , you may never come out the same person.

    I suddenly wake up from a loud beating at my door, as I get up I try to get pass the mess I made in my apartment. I approached the door, "Hello!, who is there?", no response. I tried to look out the peep hole on my door but when I did all I saw was a large black shadow standing human height. "what the...", i slowly backed away from the door where the shadow figure stood whispering,"wake up... wake up...", I ran to the back of my dirty apartment, trying not to trip on every little thing around me. I went to the window and then saw blood red mountains all across my view, I looked down from the 7th story window to see thousands of the shadow figures walking my way. at this point my heart was racing and  I went back to the door and looked out knowing that the shadow figure might still be out there. No one is there, I walked out and a wave of coldness and stench came at me hard, it was bad enough to where i had to cover my nose. The long hallway only had on light, that was flickering more and more as I walked down the blood soaked walls. about half way through it turned off..."some one help me!", I yelled out to the deep dark paths, Then I saw two low lighted eyes getting closer and closer, I slowly backed way but ended up on a wall that suddenly just appeared. As the two lights were getting closer I began to hear the whispering again,"wake up... wake up...", then it all came to a stop.

© 2016 TheArchDemon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

If enough people want me to continue, I'm going to have to get enough requested, and criticism is wanted

Posted 8 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

738 Views
1 Review
Added on February 12, 2016
Last Updated on February 12, 2016
Tags: Horror, Lucid, Dreams, Dark

Author

TheArchDemon
TheArchDemon

Jefferson City, TN



About
I like to write stories sometimes, i don't really like writing things that are happy, i tend to darker things. I am 17 years old currently, and my name is Joshua more..

Writing