Pocket dimension: encased with fog

Pocket dimension: encased with fog

A Story by TheArchDemon
"

This story is not finished, it will take some time before I get better ideas for the story

"
    Walking out side, Jasper felt the cold hit his whole body. Deciding to go ahead home from his friend's party, around two-o'clock in the morning. The cold air rushing in the house, he quickly closed the door and stood outside. The only thing keeping him warm was the long hair that reached almost to his shoulders, a pair of black gloves, and a jacket. He started walking down the street, hearing dogs bark out, the wind going through the trees, and a concealed argument across the street. Being about an hour or so away from home, he paced himself to the road and walked on. 

    Keeping the the very right side of the road, almost in the frosted grass, seeing his breath slowly rise. In a distance, there was a tall street light, just enough to lighten the road enough to see. tired out from walking, Jasper leaned against the street light to catch his breath in the cold night. The moment his back touched the pole, a shiver when down his spine. looking up, seeing an old abandoned white house. 

    The lot was covered in a nasty brown grass with weeds sprouting everywhere, even ivy was growing across the fence line, and the side of the house. Thinking to himself that it would take another forty minutes to walk home, plus any extra time for him to rest, he leaned off the street light and tried to move on. For some reason he couldn't stop looking at the little white house. He never seen it before, and to him, it just didn't look like it belong. 

    Getting some distance from the house, Jasper keeps looking back at it, looking through the windows, which were almost completely black in the inside. The house finally out of sight, he found himself in a heavily forested area. tress lined up against the road just by a couple feet, and still seeing street light after street light. The more Jasper walked, the colder it got, wanting to sit down again, and not wanting to walk to the next street light, he sat down on the curb on the road. feeling the cold asphalt, it was like sitting on sheer cold ice.

    burying his head into his lap, Jasper finally was able to breath in warm air for the moment. looking back up, he felt his heart drop like lead, not even a few feet away, there was a thick fog developing around him. Jasper looked around , his breathing started to increase. He never saw fog set in that quick, and for some reason this fog had an sinister feel to it. standing up slowly, he wanted to walk on, but couldn't see far enough to notice a anything coming his way.

    Stepping on the side of the road, in the frozen cold dead grass, he walked on. Now looking all around him, feeling the paranoia getting stronger and stronger by the minute. trying to see further on, his heart instantly dropped, harder than before. he saw a talk silhouette figure standing dead in the center of the road, Jasper stood frozen, not being able to move a step, looking to where eyes should be on the figure. Time passed without a single move, the longer he stood looking at it, the more it looked like just a black mass, loosing what looked like limbs, getting smaller, finally disappearing into the fog.

© 2016 TheArchDemon


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

139 Views
Added on February 18, 2016
Last Updated on February 18, 2016
Tags: supernatural, depression, alone, scary, horror

Author

TheArchDemon
TheArchDemon

Jefferson City, TN



About
I like to write stories sometimes, i don't really like writing things that are happy, i tend to darker things. I am 17 years old currently, and my name is Joshua more..

Writing