Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Agatho Daimon

At 12:00 Headmistress Jewess finally arrived and called order to the room. She then directs everyone outside to sit in the chairs in front of the stage. She then walks outside and stands at the podium then the Elders take a seat on stage. After we are all seated Headmistress Jewess begins to read the script she reads every year at the Giving.
  She begins "First we say our oath: What nature can not gescieppan, the Wicca fulfremmans. Man, I, in an invisible act of perfection on the world by giving it objective existence" Everyone said in unity. "Today students you become true Wicca, when you make your choices and are given your magic and your companion. We will start the ceremony now, I will call you to the stage and you will choose your magic and companion and be given both."
  "Liam Tyan, take the stage" shouts Headmistress Jewess Liam rises and steps on the stage he is the oldest in the class so he goes first then on and on until it comes down to me then Kanada.
Liam says his choice "LD"
L means light, his choice of magic and D means dragon, his companion. I still haven't decided mine it scares me that I haven't decide but it’s too hard to a choose.
Its almost my turn and I still have no idea.
"Alain take the stage" shouts Headmistress Jewess
I stand up my knees are weak I feel like I am about to collapse but I stay standing straight Im sweating buckets and my feet feel heavy but I ignore it.
I step on stage and before I can tell whats going on I say "DP"
Why would I do that? Everyone is confused including Headmistress Jewess. Everyone always chooses Light Magic, in the past ten years only seven people have chosen Dark Magic. The real part you have to choose is the companion the magic choice is supposed to be easy.
I sit back down Kanada is staring straight through me everyone is talking about me.
Kanada takes the stage and says his choice I don't even here it. My head is spinning. What did I just do?
The ceremony is now over for everyone but me. I was invited to the office to discuss my decision.
My decision.
It was mine.
Mine.


© 2014 Agatho Daimon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

98 Views
Added on April 22, 2014
Last Updated on April 22, 2014
Tags: tda, The Dark Agatho, Agotho, Daimon, Agoraths, Agorath


Author

Agatho Daimon
Agatho Daimon

Savannah, GA



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Agatho Daimon


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by Agatho Daimon


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Agatho Daimon