Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by Agatho Daimon

    I step into the office and immediately know this will be bad. Headmistress Jewess is at her desk, she doesn’t scare me, the elders are seated behind her, they don’t scare me, then I see the one person that does scare me, the leader of The Academy of Dark Arts himself Ostanes Persia, smiling at me like he just won the hardest game in the world.
    Headmistress Jewess begins to speak "Alain are aware that you choose Dark Arts instead of Light Magic?"
    "Yes ma'am" I surprise myself with my confidence.
    "Ok, well unlike every other student that will go to The Light Magic School you will go to The Academy of Dark Arts to begin your training."
    "Ok" I say.
    "Well then now Lord Ostanes will take you to the Academy."
    "
ेेेेОᏣОdرθᎤᏌ" Shouts Lord Ostanes
    I was confused by what he said at first. Then remembered Dark Magic spells must be spoken in Drakist. I know lots of Anglo-Saxon but Drakist is new to me, at the School Beginners they expect you to choose Light Magic so that’s what they teach you I guess.
    The spell must have been a teleportation spell because we are now standing in the lobby of The Academy of Dark Arts.
    "You will have to find your way around the academy yourself. Your room is D13, I suggest you get some sleep. We use a different schedule here so you will have to get used to it you sleep from 24:00 until 10:00, free time is 10:00 until 17:00, then practice is 17:30 until 23:00. You have transition time during times I did not mention you are responsible for your eating, bathing, homework, getting dressed, and so on during free time. We do not hold your hand here."
    "I like that." I say.
    "Yes." Whispers Lord Ostanes
    "One more thing, what is you name. Keep in mind you can change it." He asks.
    "I um Daimon." I say.
    "Daimon, of course" He says.
    I couldn't think of a name then Agathodaimon, my favorite Wicca from the third century he lived in Roman Egypt and I was always fascinated by his works, popped in my head. I like it.
    I find my room I see my bed, a small closet, a bathroom, and a bird cage. I have had so much on my mind I forgot about my choice of companion, a phoenix, he needs a name.
    "How about Agatho little buddy?" I ask "Agatho and Daimon."
    He chirps, which I take as a yes, and I lie down in my bed. Agatho curls up beside me and we drift off to sleep.


© 2014 Agatho Daimon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on April 22, 2014
Last Updated on April 22, 2014
Tags: tda, The Dark Agatho, Agatho, Daimon, Agoraths, Agorath


Author

Agatho Daimon
Agatho Daimon

Savannah, GA



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Agatho Daimon


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Agatho Daimon


Chapter 4 Chapter 4

A Chapter by Agatho Daimon