Dark Pasts

Dark Pasts

A Chapter by TheDarkCryLove

Dakukurai was the only son of Elizabeth and Edward Fuyutora, his father Edward was a farmer in the quite lands of Cumberland, his Mother on the other hand... was an exorcist.

    Dakukurai was home schooled and often helped around the farm, but was two week to do heavy farm work, yet he had an uncanny effect on the animals and on growing crops. During his youth Daku (Dakukurai) had a pet grey hound called Musky, whilst his mother and father worked till late Daku would always be with his faithful companion Musky.

                Daku then found a hobby in painting, which his father encouraged as he became very skilled, even at a young age, and many of his paintings were sold to help pay for the food and the farm. But then his father found a hobby he did not like, Daku had been picking wild flowers and began the hobby of flower arranging, at first his father thought it was just a silly past time, but then Daku started filling the house with more and more flowers, at this point his father Edward had enough and set off to teach Daku a lesson, Daku was Beaten up the worst he had ever been so far in his life, and at the point of despair... his innocence flared as two wings grew from his back, curved over, and pierced into his father’s chest... Killing him.

                Upon this time his mother had to return home and looked after him and the farm, Daku was so traumatised he never left his room, and nobody entered, not even Musky. Then he came... the Millennium Earl, Promising to bring his father back if he called out his name, Elizabeth failed to warn Daku of this man, so he called for his father to return... and he did, attacking Daku for killing him, his mother heard the noises and ran to his room, beginning to fight her own husband who was now an Akuma, and after Elizabeth Got Edward out of the room, silence fell as Dakukurai wept.

                Then suddenly a warmth surrounded him, he thought it was his mother so blurted out “mommy I’m so afraid” but it wasn’t his mother, this person was to small in stature, as he cleared his eyes he saw the pale face of a young girl with purple hair. Her name was Road Kamalot.

                Finally gathering his strength, he found the creature he had turned his father into was gone, but to his dread his mother lay on the cobblestone earth in a pool of blood. And all he could do was scream in pain of losing both his parents, and he truly believed it was his own fault. He didn’t know that the Earl had cursed his father, and that his father never killed his mother, the earl did.

                All alone, all he could do was cling to the nearest person to him as he broke down in tears, the young girl he saw before war a sympathetic smile and told Dakukurai to follow him, as he travelled into the light



© 2012 TheDarkCryLove


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I quite like this one

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 16, 2012
Last Updated on October 16, 2012
Tags: dark, death, roleplay, D.Grey-man


Author

TheDarkCryLove
TheDarkCryLove

Cleator Moor, Cumbria, United Kingdom



About
I am a man who loves many arts; Martial arts, Drawings, Poetry, novels, ect i am one who is hard to anger and i have been a pacafist for since 2009 I have my own website http://thedarkcrylove.weebly.. more..

Writing