Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
"

How the idea started, and notes for reading

"
This came to me in a flash in the middle of the night, probably from listening to too much music and thinking to deeply. I had ideas to write a book about a world between Earth and Hell where soldiers kept evil from passing through. I also wanted to write one about people who were surrogates for soldiers' hearts after they left them behind to go to war. I ALSO wanted to write about a boy who gets his heart broken, literally, and goes insane. And so, in a flash of genius, they all came together into one plot. I accidentally stayed awake until 4:00 am. thinking about how to write this.
As you read this book, think of it VISUALLY. Whenever I think of this in my mind, it's always visually, so it will be best for you to draw a picture of the scenes in your mind as you read. I could see this as becoming a live-action movie, adventure anime, or graphic novel, so any kind of visualization will help. I will try to alter my writing style too to facilitate this.


© 2010 The Dudeman (Kenneth T)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have my attention. I'm ready for the story now.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 7, 2010
Last Updated on December 7, 2010


Author

The Dudeman (Kenneth T)
The Dudeman (Kenneth T)

E'ville, WI



About
Hey guys, I'm Kenneth. I'm 18 years old and I'm the most conflicted person you'll ever meet. Different people know me as a nerd, an emo, a bad a*s, a pervert, and a hopeless romantic. I have jumped o.. more..

Writing