Wednesday, July 1, 6pm.

Wednesday, July 1, 6pm.

A Chapter by Blue Ivory

Wednesday, July 1, 6pm.


Dear Diary,

 

It’s happening again. I knew this day was coming, but I had no idea when. Moreover, I did not know if it would happen in my lifetime...

 

For over a century, I have been waiting; wondering if she would really come. I even double checked to see if we undid the doppelganger curse somehow.  Was I holding on to nothing? And who’s to say I would fall in love again? She may look like her, and the one before her, but I was pretty sure I could never love another like I loved Elena.

 

At times, I have mused upon what this one would be like. Would she be as kind as Elena or does it skip a doppelganger? If she’s a b***h like Katherine, I hope to live another century or so, to meet the next. I’ll probably kill the existing one to speed the process along.

 

Look at me, I sound like Damon! Perhaps, now that he’s no more, I feel the need to exist for the both of us. I don’t even have Lexi to keep me company. And thanks to Klaus and the Original family’s nobility of keeping their word, I have lost everyone I loved. Had, actually, since there is a new doppelganger now. Ajrin...

 

I had heard that there was a new family moving into the Gilbert Estate, and that had raised a lot of gossip since that house had been abandoned for the past 50 years or so. I found it suspicious in particular because when you’ve been around for as long as I have, your instincts tell you when something big has the possibility of taking place.

 

So I rushed over, rehearsing exactly what to say if my predictions were true, on my way there. Every bit of protoplasm seemed to scream inside me, my muscles pulling me there. I knew she would be there. I just knew it!

 

But what I saw wasn’t quite what I’d expected. I’ve seen her before! I’ve even...been with her. But when I saw her, she looked so new! And not new like a stranger would. But more like falling in love all over again.

 

She’s different. I can’t really say she’s like either one of the Petrovas I have met before. Though she is more like Elena, Elena had this...misery-a sort of darkness in her. But Ajrin, she has no such sufferng. Almost as if she radiates joy. I told myself I must stay away from her, or all of that will change. But then I remembered she comes from the Petrova bloodline. Sorrow is inevitable.

 

She didn’t see me. It’s a good thing too, for I had frozen at her sight. She was walking her dog-Snowy, I think was his name. I ran away as quickly as I could. My speech was lost somewhere in my mind amongst scattered thoughts. What was I doing? I had a century and a half to prepare myself for this day, for this moment. But no amount of time in the world could prepare me for this. How different will things be this time?

 

Stefan



© 2012 Blue Ivory


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I LOVE this!It is like I am reading a Vampire Diaries book!Amazing! :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blue Ivory

11 Years Ago

Thank you! I was actually nervous about the Stefan part, cuz I've never written in his perspective b.. read more
UnderCompulsion

11 Years Ago

Yes I have noticed ;) But don't worry you did a great job! :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

141 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 19, 2012
Last Updated on December 19, 2012


Author

Blue Ivory
Blue Ivory

Dhaka, Bangladesh



About
I am a sugarcoated wreck. A cupcake with a chipped human tooth baked inside it. I breathe out soot left behind by the corpses you tried to bury but I come to you served in a silver platter. A hot.. more..

Writing
Covered Covered

A Poem by Blue Ivory


My Body My Body

A Poem by Blue Ivory


Growth Growth

A Poem by Blue Ivory