Thursday, July 2, 3am, My Bed.

Thursday, July 2, 3am, My Bed.

A Chapter by Blue Ivory

Thursday, July 2, 3am, My Bed.

 

Dear Diary,

 

I don’t understand what’s happening. But I am so scared! Have I ever been scared of a nightmare before? This scared?

 

I had a dream that I was in the living room, where my dad and I were watching TV. All of a sudden, whatever was on changed (like it just zapped off) and this girl my age, but in clothes like those I see people from like over a hundred years ago wearing, appeared the same way the TV show disappeared.

 

In my dream, this was completely normal. Well, not normal normal. But you know how weird psychic s**t happening to me and my mom isn’t exactly normal, but it’s nothing new? It was like that.

 

My dad, in my dream, got pissed off that he couldn’t watch TV anymore, because my mom and I were about to be on our “crazy fest” again. Then I went to get my mom, cuz in my dream, she was the one who dealt with stuff like this. But the girl in the TV called my name and told me to stay specifically. That’s when I remembered my mom wasn’t even home!

 

Anyway, she looked distressed. And out of breath and everything. She told me she would say something that I’d have to listen to carefully. It was like we had bad reception. And then she looks at me and goes “It’s here. Be ready.”

 

And then lightning struck and my TV went out. That’s when I woke up. I woke up praying that it was light out. I woke up daring not to look at the window. I turned my head really slowly, just like they do in horror movies, and I kept whispering “Please tell me it’s light out! Please say it’s daylight already!”

 

But it wasn’t. I just went “Nooooo!” under my breath. I sat up. I tried to go back to sleep, saying it was just a dream, but I felt too restless, for my usual methods to work this time. So as I sat up, I kept praying for the sun to come up. I even said “I want to cry!” in silent screams so many times...

 

I have a thousand reasons to say it was all psychological. But there’s still the fact that I was scared, and it all felt very realistic. That never happens to me. Ever. It felt like someone had actually said all of that to me, like someone had come into my room and screamed all of that stuff into my ear. That’s how I felt after I had woken up. The memory of that sound felt so strong!

 

If it was real, I’m not saying it is, what could it mean? What’s here? Be ready for what?

 

Anika



© 2012 Blue Ivory


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is really good!I want more of it!Keep on with this great story! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Blue Ivory

11 Years Ago

I actually borrowed some things from my own journal for this part. I'll tell you about my actual dre.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on December 19, 2012
Last Updated on December 19, 2012


Author

Blue Ivory
Blue Ivory

Dhaka, Bangladesh



About
I am a sugarcoated wreck. A cupcake with a chipped human tooth baked inside it. I breathe out soot left behind by the corpses you tried to bury but I come to you served in a silver platter. A hot.. more..

Writing
Covered Covered

A Poem by Blue Ivory


My Body My Body

A Poem by Blue Ivory


Growth Growth

A Poem by Blue Ivory