Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Aish Iyer

Dear Alex,

I can't handle it anymore. The world seems to be crashing down around me and I have no one to hold onto. You were always there for me. You were the only one who was always there for me. But now, what can I do? Who can I turn to? I feel like I'm going to lose all hope unless....You save me

 

I slapped the jounal shut as the copious tears flowed down my face. This had been building up for a few days now, but I thought I could handle it. I always thought that I was strong enough to get through it. I always thought I wouldn't need her anymore. But the truth was, she was the reason I would need anyone.

The door opened with a bang and Reyna tumled inside.

"Oh Tori",she whispered. But I heard every word. I heard the pity and torn feeling hanging onto her every word and clutched the familiar feeling to my chest. A heartbeat later I was engulfed in her warm embrace and I held on to her, held on for dear life. I knew my nails were marking her skin with scratches. But I needed her.

I needed her for the scratches and burn marks were in my heart.

"It's going to be alright, love. It's all going to be fine in the end.", Reyna whispered to me soothingly, her hand making circles on my back.

I pushed her away abruptly and stared at her in anguish and hurt.

"No", the scream bounced off the walls and echoed through the room.

"No, it's never going to be alright. It's never going to be fine. How could it? She is dead Rey. She is dead", my voice came out in a bare whisper as I fell on the soft cushions, squeezing out the last tears from my heart.



© 2013 Aish Iyer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a very emotional piece and I love it, it's showing a lot of feelings. Thanks for sharing this wonderful piece with us all.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
1 Review
Added on July 29, 2013
Last Updated on July 29, 2013
Tags: prologue, new story, drama, romance, dubai, travel


Author

Aish Iyer
Aish Iyer

Dubai, United Arab Emirates



About
Avid Reader, Teen writer, blogger, You-tuber, full time fangirl more..

Writing