My Group

My Group

A Chapter by A Girl Who Never Smiled

Once i was again on the grass of Earth, i went to the direction of the Moonlight pack, they were all there, hoping for me to come back, hoping for good news, they were a pack of seventeen werewolves, 6 girls and 11 boys, i went near Max and gave him the letter, he looked at me to see what i thought, bu i gave him no respond, he open the letter and started reading it very carefully and then i saw his smile and heared his childish laugh,"Good news...good" i thought turning away from them and ready to fly to my group when Sam put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked him, he was happy and then hugged me which i return the favor.

"Thank you!" He told me, and i smiled.

"Don't thank me, thank the Gods." And then i let my white wings stretched and flyed to a tree house inside a distant florest, it seemed abandoned but there is where my group lived, in the house there was letters everywhere, there was letters that were tied with white strings inside the house, others on the floor, and the noise of someone cloud be heared.

"Damnit! Where is it?!" the voice asked, and i see a teenager boy, probably on his 16 or 17, but he was older than that, his name was Ethan, a Messenger, he had dark brown hair and hazel eyes, he was in his human form, he had light brown wings,showing he was a eagle in his bird form, and the outfit was the same for every Messenger.

" What are you doing, Ethan?" I asked, being the older one i have o help them in every situation, he looked at me and then looked down again to the letters in his hands.

"Nothing, i found it!" he told me, showing me a letter in his hand"By the way Ally wanted to give you a flower she picked up on the graden, she gave everyone one, go see her" and then he got out of the house. I went to the garden to see a girl with black hair and blue eyes, she was smiling and playing with some flowers, she was about 8 years old, but every Messenger was older than they seem, her wings were black and she was in her human form but i knew she was a crow, i got closer to her and she looked back with a bright smile.

"Hi, Ally, What are you doing?" i asked her and she gave me a white rose.

"Playing with flowers." she respond me.

"Well thank you but i have to go to see others, bye" i tolled her and she didn't even looked back at me, occupied with her beautiful flowers.

I went to the house again and now to the veranda, and there stood two boys, one super tall with light blue hair and dark brown eyes, his wings were dark blue and had some yellow feathers, so he was a parrot, he was in his human form, his name was Joey, he was about 20 years old, the other man was kinda short, he had light brown hair and grey eyes, he was in his human form, had grey wings and he was a pigeon, his name was Antony, and he was about 14 years old, and me? I was about 25 years old.



A/N: i hope you liked it, sorry if this was any mistakes english isnt my first languague, and please don't copy any of my works, thank you, and until the next chapter, byeeee~


© 2015 A Girl Who Never Smiled


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

100 Views
Added on April 5, 2015
Last Updated on April 5, 2015


Author

A Girl Who Never Smiled
A Girl Who Never Smiled

Portugal



About
I'm Ana, a 13 year old portuguese girl, i love writting stories and reading them, i'm a lover of anime, walking dead, manga, music, food and the colour black :3 more..

Writing