The Golden Letter

The Golden Letter

A Chapter by A Girl Who Never Smiled

I was in the garden, roses, violets and tulips were around me, it was night and for some reason the Gods stopped answering the letters, literally! They close the mansion doors, and more letters were coming from the ones on Earth, we were panicking, i tryed to calm down everyone and tolded them everything was alright, but i myself didn't have sure.

"Pearl!" i heard Ethan calling me, yes my name was Pearl, i turn around and got up, he got closer to me and was trying to catch breath, them he gave me a golden letter,"This letter....i think i saw it somewhere before" and then like a flash i remember that a golden letter from the war, now i was worried somehing was super wrong, i opened the letter and started reading it out loud, Ethan was better and stood there quietly.

"Dear Messengers from all around the world,
Us, the Gods, have a announcement to make, unfortunately, we receive a messenge that the Demons are trrying to destroy the Magical Land, where our fellow friends werewolfs, vampires, fairys, and other mythical creatures live, the Messengers are still weak and little ,but your powers are more likely to have more effect in the future attacks, so this letters is to announce that be ready for war, for now tell the other creatures to be carufle and to try to protect themselfs, but Messengers your next job is to be ready and start training for war, i know many of you are still traumatize after the other war, but now you need to put your head up and fight with honor, we want all the Messengers to fight in this war, even the young ones. This is it.
From,
The Gods"
I finished reading it and looked up to see all of our group, Ally was hugging Joey, putting her face in to his chest while he mess with her hair, Antony and Ethan were talking how dangerous this was going to be, and me? i was shocked,"even the young ones, even Ally..." i cloundn't think right, i went inside the house, i needed some time for myself.


A/N: Hey, guys i hope you liked it, remember my first languague isn't english, soo sorry if any mistakes, and please don't copy any of my works, thank you and bye~


© 2015 A Girl Who Never Smiled


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on April 18, 2015
Last Updated on April 18, 2015


Author

A Girl Who Never Smiled
A Girl Who Never Smiled

Portugal



About
I'm Ana, a 13 year old portuguese girl, i love writting stories and reading them, i'm a lover of anime, walking dead, manga, music, food and the colour black :3 more..

Writing