Chapter 1

Chapter 1

A Chapter by TheUnknown919
"

It's the start of the nightmare, but also of a legend.

"
 I look at the beautiful sunset, I stopped I sit down and look at the sun, I closed my eyes and begin to think about my life....
  My name is Patrick, Patrick Roger, Or just called me Pat. I'm a well-known people in my city, but people don't call me Patrick, they called me by another name, 
 The Unknown. Well, you may ask me 'Why you are... Famous?' Good question And that is my life, I quite sure you will want to know about me. Oh yes, why am I famous? 
  Let's introduce my family first, my dad is an inventor work in the Devive.inc a company that invents stuff, it is famous because of their greatest, successful invention, Biolegrim, a power source that is a material that will give power itself, they found the material in space and mix them with some kind of stuff then it will become Biolegrim. It solves the global warming, yes, we are kind of rich, KIND OF 
  My mom is a mom, nothing really special she was a photographer and a traveler but now was not, she just cook and take care of me and my little brother, Peter.
  And my story just starts, it was a normal Friday when I was 11, I went back home after school and saw mom sitting on the sofa, crying, that was super clingy? I guess that's how I could describe. My mom never cries, I really never saw she cried, never. She is a really strong person. She cried, which told me something really serious happened. Really serious. No joke.
  I stopped and looked at my mom, she noticed me but she didn't say anything. I wanted to say something, but I didn't. I walked upstair and went to my bedroom. When I passed Peter's room, Peter, who was still 6, was still playing his toy car, playing his story, he seemed didn't know what happened, but he was still a kid, a kid that saw the world so easy. simple. Kids are like that, maybe its cool? Maybe? He looked at me and smiled a silly face, I didn't say anything and I don't want to say either. I went back to my room, and change back to my clean shirt.
  I stayed in my room until night. It was 7:00 p.m. and mom didn't say anything or cooked, she just sat on the sofa, I open my room door a little and saw her shadow went to her bedroom slowly, I saw her in a deep sad face. I rushed to the living room when I heard mom's bedroom door closed. Turn on the TV, switch the volume to mute, I was bored, maybe TV would help me out? Perhaps. I looked at the news, every channel was talking about a car crash. I was not really interested in that. Just right when I decide to turn off the TV, I saw my dad's photo on the TV. I looked at the screen, watching the reporter said something rubbish, I couldn't even hear any single word as my eyes were staring the photo. 
  Dad. It was really him.


© 2017 TheUnknown919


Author's Note

TheUnknown919
Hope you guys enjoy and support me :>
Remember! This is only the beginning, I already posted 17 Chapter on Wattpad.
But The Unknown never ends...

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on January 28, 2017
Last Updated on January 28, 2017
Tags: legend, The Unknown, Chapter 1


Author

TheUnknown919
TheUnknown919

Hong Kong, Fandom, Hong Kong



About
I am a writer, a Hong Konger, a YouTuber, a gamer, a creator. Or maybe u r like me, I love creating, I write original story, I am a small writer, one day I hope I will become a great writer It's.. more..

Writing
Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TheUnknown919


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by TheUnknown919