Chapter 3

Chapter 3

A Chapter by TheUnknown919
"

Chapter 3 :D

"
 Without dad, our life became harder, mom went to work, I have to take care of Peter, mom went home at midnight, I could only see her before I went to school, mom's work was just cleaner, clean stuff for people, don't earn so much, soon I can't go to school, I have to work too, I first go to newspaper work, but the company closed, then I go to mining, it was hard, mom don't want me to be like that busy, she sent me to posting company, let me help them, but nowadays only a few people still using letter, someone would even don't know what is that. Sad thing I don't earn great money.
When I was 15, mom was sick, got cancer or something, she just went to see a doctor once, we don't have money. Then it was Winter. A cold Winter, in here it seldom snow, but still so cold, place I live is a place that not such people live there, so yes we don't have neighbor. Alone, and helpless. That night, our house's something explode I think that explosion sound was come from kitchen, I was half sleeping, you know it was hard to sleep well when it was cold like hell, oh right, hell don't cold, just cold. I could felt I could eat my finger, it taste like ice. I woke up when I heard the explosion, mom ran upstair and woke me and Peter up, (I slept with Peter, because 2 people sleep together was warmer)
  The downstair was hell, everywhere was on fire, but which make this house more warm. But not something good, we couldn't go downstair anymore, Peter was crying, kind of. I was scared too, maybe it's the end of my life, but that's could be good, I hate my life too. Mom tried to pull the rope to pull the trapdoor which will go to the roof, it would be the only way to escape, but it was too high, the rope was too short mom can't even reach it, that trapdoor haven't used since I was 6 or 7, I was about height with mom, I jumped and reach it, I pull it so hard, fire went to the stair, I can felt, it was hot, it was strange, I haven't felt HOT since last summer, real, never. Glad, I successfully open the trapdoor, I grab the little ladder and climbed up, mom came up next, then Peter. We don't have phone. As I said there's no one lived around us or near us. We could only broke the roof and escape. But I don't have superpower sadly. if I have I would clean our toilet first, it was smelly like hell, I could still smell it on the roof, Yuck. Peter was crying so hard. Mom was crying too, I don't cry I swear, but I just fear death, mom pretend to be calm, and ran around the room and found a gun, I didn't know why the hell did she want it, but soon I know. She use the gun and shot the roof tried to took attection, but the moment when I born I already know I was not a lucky person, never. But I don't really trust in luck. Dad was a hunter when I was really really small, maybe he had some tool to helped us. The fire just went to the 2nd floor, I open a little of the trapdoor, and saw my room was started eaten by the fire. 
A place where I could find some fun, I closed the trapdoor and helped mom to found. Maybe God don't want me to die too bad, I found a little broken axe that was left by my father. mom tried to crashed the roof.
  Whack, whack, the roof just broke a little ,whatever how hard my mom tried, I helped my mom and swung the axe to the roof. The roof was hign too, so It was a bit hard for me and mom. Boom a great and loud explosion noise came from my room, something in my room explode, it could be many things, a bit of the groud was broke by that explode, I fell because the whole house was shake. I know I had no time. I had to find a better way. Boom!!! Another explosion which remind me I don't have time, I was angry, mad about my life. My tears came from my eyes, my anger covered my fear.
I swung the ax by using the anger, why my life had to be like that worse!!!! Crash, the roof broke a hole. Mom brought Peter to me and pushed me to the roof, I use my hand to help Peter to get up, then I put my hand down to mom, I successfully escape to the roof, fresh air, I saw some hole under me and under mom, Mom was still there, 'Quickly!!' I shouted, Peter got up too, Boom!!! Third explosion, this time the ground of the top room broke into big hole, things fell down to my room which was on fire. Including my mom, I saw mom smiled and looked at me when she fell, her tears in the air, and she disappeared in the red hot fire.
  I lost my parents.
  I hate my life. I really want to jumped to the fire and died with mom together, but Peter, he was still small, I am his brother and it's my job to protect him. That night, I sat on the roof and looked at the sun rise up, the fire still burning, I waited until the fire gone. I slide down to the ground but I heard my knee. I grab Peter's hand and slide with him, he didn't get hurt, thank god.
He was still crying, I grab his head and I walked away from our house, the place where my mother's died. I don't want to face it, so I want to leave, Peter looked back and cried again. I hug him, and told him it's ok, he had me.
  I ran away with Peter, to a place where I could lived.
  It was a secret lab or place that built by my dad and one of his friend, it could be illegal, I don't know. Just that's a place that had some basic furnature, dad brounght me to there twice, there have energy produce by Biolegrim. But dad didn't wen to there again since the friend who built here with him had moved to another country to lived with his wife, dad missed him, but he never tell. My father was a silent person.
It was underground, you may said 'Only two people then can built some freakin hell underground secretly???' Yes, now technology are great, it had an entrance behind a building, my home to there was quiet long way, but I still went to there with Peter. 'Pat, I was hungry...' Peter broke the silence, I smiled, 'I will bring you some later, it's ok' I hug him again. When I arrived the lab, it was already afternoon, I was tired and hungry same as Peter. But the lab don't have food, just a few money left in the safe. 2 coins that's all. I remember that coin, my dad used that coin to play with me, memories....
  Peter slept on the sofa, I smiled. I got a blanket to cover his body, like mom, I looked at him, I love my brother. I have no idea I have to go out and found food. I keep the coin that my dad played with me. I used the other one, I walked pass some shop, expessive, there's some biscult, cost $3, I can't afford it. The shopkeeper was tired, he didn't even notice me when I walked in the shop. I grab the biscult and put the $1 coin and walked out of the shop. He didn't know. I didn't go to other shop to stole, I scared that guy found out someone stole his stuff and found me. I went back the lab and saw Peter sitting in front of the TV.. I remember that TV could be a computer. Pete saw me. 'It still work!!!Pat, It still work!!' He said excitedly. I was glad too.
  Pete and me are great gamer. I smiled and jumped to the sofa. It was soft, and I grab out the biscult. Pete said 'You stole it don't you?' 'Yep, no idea.' I answered. He seemed didn't care. He ate the biscult happily, I stand up and looked around. I found out a selve, it is old and dirty, but I opened and found some kid stuff, of course they are mine. I grabed out a mask, it was a play mask that I used when I was in Primary School (Middle School), It was dark, have 2 small hold to let me see. I loved it when I was small. I smiled, childhood.
  I wore it, and walked out, I sneaked behind the sofa, I jumped out and roar. 'Whaaaa!!!' Pete got scared, and he punched me tightly and scold me 'Do not scared me twice!!! DO NOT THINK ABOUT IT AGAIN' He shouted, his face was funny, I will never forget his face.
  He looked at me again, he said 'Wait.. That's mean you dress like this and went out to stole things???' Then I just found out I was woring my bedroom shirt... Akward moment #1. I felt horrible. I really just wear that to stole things. Pete grin and point at me and laugh. Yes, that's Peter Roger, a wicked, funny, stupid guy. My brother.


© 2017 TheUnknown919


Author's Note

TheUnknown919
Enjoy it

stay cool

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
Added on January 28, 2017
Last Updated on January 28, 2017
Tags: Chapter 3, action, epic, The Unknown


Author

TheUnknown919
TheUnknown919

Hong Kong, Fandom, Hong Kong



About
I am a writer, a Hong Konger, a YouTuber, a gamer, a creator. Or maybe u r like me, I love creating, I write original story, I am a small writer, one day I hope I will become a great writer It's.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by TheUnknown919


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by TheUnknown919