Insanity

Insanity

A Poem by GlacialStars
"

This is what I was thinking when I found out schizophrenia is hereditary.

"
The fear that grows within me cannot be quenched as my life is slowly being drenched. 

Cursed, hollow and pitiful existence. Why live when everything thing will go to waste? Why plan if my future I'll never taste? 

Sickening madness coursing through my blood deafening sadness that soils me with mud. All because of my parents...Because of destiny, I will grow up into the cold and threatening arms of insanity. Please, you there, help me...Don't let me fall. I am lost I have no one else to call. Prisoner in my own mind. Fighting to remain like my own kind. The womb of thoughts give births to strange and distorted ideas. I am just the beginning of a deadly ordeal. Ready to cause sadness and despair. Against my own will I will share. My sad and depressing end...As my insanity through my generations descend. 

Should I just end it now? Put a end to this prophecy? Or is there hope? To put a stop to this legacy.

Help me and I'm sorry but I'm growing insane. Will you run like the others? Or will you share my pain?

© 2013 GlacialStars


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

you're so intelligent....


im stunned with this one.

Posted 6 Years Ago


Wow! First of all just because its hereditary doesn't mean you will get it. It just means you have more of a chance to but there is also a big chance that you won't. This is amazingly written, I can feel your fear and your anguish and your need to want to just end it now out of fear of what the future might bring. But you can't, no one knows what tomorrow will bring and every soul has a purpose on this earth to fulfill. Your life can be what you want it to be. Just stay away from the things that can mess with your mind, especially drugs and you will be fine. In God there is always hope so don't give up.

Posted 11 Years Ago


GlacialStars

11 Years Ago

Wow...thank you. I know that there's only a chance that I get it but it doesn't stop the threat from.. read more
Carolann Dowsett

11 Years Ago

You are more than welcome and I fully understand your fear must be so hard for you. I'll keep you in.. read more
GlacialStars

11 Years Ago

:D thank you very much
... (speechless again).... but i do have one question... r u a schizo?

Posted 11 Years Ago


GlacialStars

11 Years Ago

XD I don't think I am...yet

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 3, 2013
Last Updated on January 3, 2013
Tags: insanity, crazy

Author

GlacialStars
GlacialStars

Netherlands Antilles



About
I'm a 17 year old silly, random and dangerously optimistic guy. I am condemned to live in a 5 foot five body and most happy to be a free spirit although I am bounded within the roots of my country. .. more..

Writing
Hexed Hexed

A Story by GlacialStars