struggle

struggle

A Poem by Thegoodgatasby
"

poem

"
I plunge into the depths of my own waters, diluted in thought.
The sharks in my life are preying and my inner fight has drowned. 
I always struggle to express myself, to articulate ideas well,
autism they call it, I call it inadequate, inept.
You see I love you so dearly and feel so deeply for you.
But in my manner you dont see this, you understand my struggle, i don't need vocalise this to you.
But sometimes when I see you, I wish I could be like them.  I wish you would see me the way that you see him. I'm prisoner to your adjectives; I'm soft, gentle and kind.
But darling these are not the traits that I examine in my mind.
I want you to see a tiger, a wolf that fights for you. That despite even the glasses, I need you to see me true.
I know that I dont always show it but in my heart its surely there. i swear to God threes this vigor this over whelming stir. 
My tiger is caged, and my wolf will never howl because I am sufferer of autism and trapped in a linguistic hurl. 

© 2016 Thegoodgatasby


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on March 15, 2016
Last Updated on March 15, 2016

Author

Thegoodgatasby
Thegoodgatasby

Liverpool



About
New writer, trying a few ideas out and finally putting pen to paper, or finger to key, feedback gladly received- if that's how this works. more..

Writing