All Grown Up

All Grown Up

A Story by This Guy

If there's one thing I've learned in my thirty two years of being alive on this stupid planet, its that every single one of us is alone. Whether we share our life with a spouse, a partner, or close family. We are all alone in our minds. No one knows the true person living inside of your head. Your most secret thoughts, your most demented thoughts. No one knows those things that you think right before you go to sleep. We are all liars. We are all empty inside. Whether you believe that there is a God, or you believe that a bunch of s**t just smashed together and created life. In the end, we are alone. 

© 2012 This Guy


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

But when you have you own, personal, self thought. Do you not immediately think of some other person, whether to tell your thoughts, carry out your thoughts. In your mind, yes you are alone, but you're also in a world where it is physically impossible not to associate with some other person, be it a parent, child, grocery store clerk, a nameless picture on the internet, words typed by another's hands- being their own thoughts they left for you in thought to read, or glimpse. This world especially is functionally tied to another person's brain, their own deep dark personal thoughts, demented thoughts, their own actions. After all, you felt compelled enough by another persons thought to write this did you not? But maybe in the end, we are alone, unless we just...simply...die.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

83 Views
1 Review
Added on May 31, 2012
Last Updated on July 29, 2012